[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Restarted

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(HashMap.java:839)
    at java.util.HashMap$KeyIterator.next(HashMap.java:874)
    at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_74734_a(SourceFile:21)
    at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_150298_a(SourceFile:314)
    at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_74734_a(SourceFile:23)
    at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagList.func_74734_a(NBTTagList.java:32)
    at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_150663_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:143)
    at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74800_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:133)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75821_a(AnvilChunkLoader.java:193)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.func_75814_c(AnvilChunkLoader.java:179)
    at net.minecraft.world.storage.ThreadedFileIOBase.func_75736_b(SourceFile:30)
    at net.minecraft.world.storage.ThreadedFileIOBase.run(SourceFile:23)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Edit: And many of these as well
    java.lang.ArithmeticException
    Encountered Exception while ticking MetaTileEntity in Step 15. The Game should've crashed now, but I prevented that. Please report immidietly to GregTech Intergalactical!!!

Greg ?

• Official Post

The occassional Server Crash. Can happen sometimes for weird reasons. Restart Server and proceed.

And I have no Idea why this is happening.

Edit: That Step 15 thing might be fixed already. But I will look into it.

Edit: Do you have more precice Information about the location of the Arithmetric Exception?

Look at the serverside GregTech.log File.

• I found these in normal log:

EDIT: Gregtech.log is an empty dir.

• Official Post

The Crash doesnt happen because of GT, I actually prevent the Crash before it happens. There is something else crashing the Game.

And the prevented Crash happens because the Transformer tries to absorb EU from an IC2 Source with a Voltage of guess what: Zero, but again, that one is automatically prevented and not the Source.

• this prob gonna be a sily /stupid coment, but to use the spatial storage would need to copy the dimension the AE uses to store the "building", or it will crash since it will try to load something that dont exist.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• i know that i am pretty noobish , to not say extreme, but i dont have the minimal clue on how to connect to the new server using the new port thing, so if someone can kindly PM me , to give me some light on what to do, i would be gratefull.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• i know that i am pretty noobish , to not say extreme, but i dont have the minimal clue on how to connect to the new server using the new port thing, so if someone can kindly PM me , to give me some light on what to do, i would be gratefull.

Just type in kirara.vanderstap.org:25566

• this prob gonna be a sily /stupid coment, but to use the spatial storage would need to copy the dimension the AE uses to store the "building", or it will crash since it will try to load something that dont exist.

It should be as simple as copying the dimension folders from the world directory.

Correct, but not complete. world/AE2/settings.cfg should be hand edited as well to match dimensions and sizes and things. We did not have a successful move yet.