[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Davidee's GUI Library 1.0.7.2
    Forge_GuiLibv to 1.0.7.2

This mods name confuses me always. Could you change the OP post mode name to something like: Davidee's Forge_GuiLibv 1.0.7.2 . Maybe I'm the only one, but it would help a lot. Thx.

I have changed the op to include the technical name of the mod.

• Hello All,

This little magic 12 has me stumped. I will be putting up tests to try and find the combination that causes it and potential ways of solving it. First test will likely be a vanilla pregen that we can run about in. If that fails we know enough, if that does not I will start adding mods until we found out what is causing this.

In case TC gets compatible with mcpc we could try to go multiserver.

• Does anyone have baubles 0.1.5 because azenor doesnt keep older versions
    BloodAsp hooked me up with it.

Can I get it too please?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Hey Pwnie2012,

Extracells seems to have an issue with fluid exporters in the current version. If you try and right-click on them to configure, the game crashed with the following error.

Its rather annoying because I have a ton of fluid in my AE system with no way to get it out.

[Edit] Looks like its been fixed in more recent versions. We should update from 2.0.5 to 2.0.14.

• Update completed

Update
    Baubles-1.7.2-1.0.0.16.jar
    ExtraCells-2.0.14.jar
    appliedenergistics2-rv0-beta-26.jar
    gregtech 5.00t
    ironchest-1.7.2-6.0.30.723-universal.jar

Config
    Config updated in the op.

Backup
    Manual backup done. Autobackup needs an overhaul since the map is to big ...

• Aren't there plenty of tools that can do incremental backups? RSync was one of them I think.

or tar + pigz

Yes there are tools. I was using rsync for the ramdrive update, just need to couple a incremental backup tool to that.
    EDIT: I was looking at: http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/A_…up_scheme_using_rsnapshot