[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• It is pretty accurate except for a few details. For example you get the highest bonus of altitude when building y=124 and up. No need to go for y=245.
    Also there is no FLAG by using weed-ex. It can corrupt your plants if you over use it, but as long as you use it manually and ONLY when weed appears (meaning there is 0 weed-ex left on the crop), you should be fine. Each use of weedEx adds 50 points and if total points amount is >=75, you can damage your plants.

Biome affects the conditions of your plants. If you're in a good biome, they will grow a bit faster and if they're high level plants with high level stats, they still can make it on their own. In other biomes they might need fertilizing and hydration to grow (only the high stat ones though). Fertilization and hydration usually doubles the growth rate so in the end you'll probably use both anyway. That being said, build whenever you want, you'll have just a slight disadvantage but a nicer base than all those Swamp people :p.

Biomes order is Swamp - Jungle - Forest+Mushroom+River - Everything else - Desert. (Forest includes Forest, Forest Hills, Roofed Forest etc., same with other biomes)

Also your crops shouldn't get destroyed when you walk over them. Of course if you jump or sprint, you'll destroy them but walking should be fine.

• Official Post

Another note is that plants with high stats can die if they dont have the minimum enviromental requirement met, thus the importance of the swamp biome, a bit of altitude, clear view of the sky and 3 blocks of dirt below the crop farmland. Also, TC boots of the traveler prevents you from easily destroying your crops.

• We got that weird Crash again with the Server showing people online even though they arent.

We really need someone rather than invultri to restart the server while hes off :)

Restarting now.

Very nasty exception below.

• Very nasty exception below.

i believe that was me, i was CF some scaffold them when i moved to cath my scaffold back, boom, haddler exception, so look at it, also, i got this very often on the log.

also i saw this :

my lastest log is just a huge error log.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Thanks for the report. This was ic2 construction foam + scaffolds ? As for the log messages: The first is something I have observed as well. I am not sure where those are coming from. The second is railcraft. I guess it is overriding some vanilla items and its own items. Those 2 log messages do not seem harmful.

• First string of that log made me laugh a lot :thumbup: