[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Zulfurlubak: I had the exact same thing happening to me when I updated. For me reverting NEI to the stable version fixed it.

So, downgrading NEI worked for me as well! Now I can enjoy WAILA and her cousins in my game play. Hope that helps others as well.

What I use in game now: NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.74-universal and Waila-1.5.6a_1.7.10. I think WAILA up to v1.5.3 works with this setup.

• Would anyone be able to provide Baubles 1.0.1.8 as I am not able to find it and it is not automatically downloading from TC4.

• Update completed

AppleCore-mc1.7.10-1.0.2+84.fefd1.jar (server only)
    Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.4.2 - MC 1.7.10.jar
    Chisel 2-2.2.1.jar
    CustomOreGen-1.7.10-1.2.17.jar
    Galacticraft-Planets-1.7-3.0.6.250.jar
    GalacticraftCore-1.7-3.0.6.250.jar
    MicdoodleCore-1.7-3.0.6.250.jar
    NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar
    PFAA-1.7.10-0.2.23.jar
    Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.2.1.jar
    appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-7.jar
    forestry_1.7.10-3.3.0.394-unstable.jar Not updating
    gregtech_1.7.10-5.07.06.jar
    ihl-tools_n_machines-0.524-1.7.10.jar

- Lets hope everything will go well!

Blocks that are removed:
    ihl:setOfCastPartsLatheStearin
    ihl:setOfCastPartsLatheBronze

Forestry throwing a fit (issue reported: https://github.com/ForestryMC/ForestryMC/issues/434):

• I really need a regular Honey Comb to get into bee breeding,but apparently I either need to blow up a beehive or get a Gregtech scoop. So if anyone has 1 (plus maybe a bee actually) it'd be appreciated if they gave me some. And once I get into bee/tree breeding I can pay you back.

• Pay us back with diamond bees :D ( wait, we have crops, so it's useless... ) then with ruby bee :D, chrome FTW ;D

• Howdy, I've raided one newest TC dungeon with keda but I had to go back inside because I've thought that he was lost. When the loading screen disappeared, I was dead. One thing to notice is that this dungeon has a layer of Ancien stone, and has a layer of "Nothing.block" under/behind it. The room in which you spawn had 4 empty corners which are empty and there's a 5 blocks high room made out of this "Nothing.block". Touching this block gives a hell lot of damage, regardless if you're quantumed, and what happened is that once my player went through this portal, one stupid wailer pushed me over in a corner and I've found myself with 1/2 seconds alive to finally find that I was dead and all my stuff was gone. This "Nothing.block" will act as void, it'll make you fall out of the world and destroy your items.
    My statement is that this dungeon is really hard enough, I've spent 1 hour getting to the boss room, and I had to come back to my base quite a few times to charge my depleted quantum armor. The amount of damages you get inside is HUGE, and you don't stand a chance without a dozen regen potions. That's why you should consider disabling the wailers inside this dimension.
    Nonetheless, I haven't found a way to specify a dimension blacklist for these wailers, that's why I'll send this message to Foghrye (sorry if I've spelt it wrong) too.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I really need a regular Honey Comb to get into bee breeding,but apparently I either need to blow up a beehive or get a Gregtech scoop. So if anyone has 1 (plus maybe a bee actually) it'd be appreciated if they gave me some. And once I get into bee/tree breeding I can pay you back.

I got both the bees and the comb when breaking beehives with a normal scoop.

• We really ought to use Forestry mail-it's pretty much instant item transport and comes with trading.
    While 3 servers is an issue, if you build an inter-server post office at spawn/other places with qCraft portals, people can pick up inter-server mail,take it through and deposit it in the mailbox in the other server.

• I'm not sure, but i think somebody said somewhere that it's OP.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• OH HELL NO. NO. NO.

Just kiddin' ya'll. We can add it I guess.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I don't see a problem, but is one going to need it in his client? I mean, it's not really necessary, although it seems pretty fun, but I may never find any uses for it.
    I request that updating IHL is the highest priority, so if you're planning on updating in a few days or weeks, think about Nexey who gained one DNR point because of these stupid wailers that used to spawn in the new TC dungeon.
    Foghrye : me saying that something is stupid doesn't mean that I'm trying to be offending nor rude. They're stupid, not you, not the way you've coded them, but this creature is stupid.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded