[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• For debugging use ic2-experimental build #666 to connect to kirara3

People having ic2 energy grids at the following locations, please make them smaller to upgrade the performance. Add some transformers or energy storage blocks to split them up.
    [Server thread/INFO]: 213 complex / 3354 total nodes in grid 1552 (-1050/70/236 - -947/201/369)
    [Server thread/INFO]: 147 complex / 670 total nodes in grid 557 (-963/116/369 - -945/120/388)

Ok. I added some transformers. We checked setup with invultri and it should be ok now.
    As an apology I put 30 charged lapotron crystals in spawn chest on k3. Feel free to take it (up to 3 per person). Cheers! :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill:

• Ok. I added some transformers. We checked setup with invultri and it should be ok now.
    As an apology I put 30 charged lapotron crystals in spawn chest on k3. Feel free to take it (up to 3 per person). Cheers! :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill: :Wind Mill:

Thanks a lot nameless!

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I am relieved it wasnt my base the other one, since the numbers are somewhat close and nameless base and mine are too... but we still dont have explosions right? since some parts where i derped and did not prepared for that, are okay. Pity we did not downgraded Gregtech to be able to do the lens again, since greg changed how to get but did not added the way to do it (aka no gem blocks). Just this last step on gregtech current tech tier and it will be over.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• The API explosion call is there, it's just it needs to be called when bad wiring happens, which it hasn't been, as it is really the hard bit.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It seems like I need to upgrade my ic2 cables anytime soon.. I don't think I actually have any bad wiring, but I'm worried about my cesu -> gt transformer setup that I used from ung's biogas farm.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I am relieved it wasnt my base the other one, since the numbers are somewhat close and nameless base and mine are too... but we still dont have explosions right? since some parts where i derped and did not prepared for that, are okay. Pity we did not downgraded Gregtech to be able to do the lens again, since greg changed how to get but did not added the way to do it (aka no gem blocks). Just this last step on gregtech current tech tier and it will be over.

Euhm I am sorry about that, I totally forgot to do that :( I will do the downgrade this evening.

• Why is it necessary?

Some crafting recipes are missing. not possible to make lenses.

Also either someone is playing me a prank, or GregTech has a strange bug:

Also sometimes ME cable suddendly break. Yesterday my Multismelter cable broke and about 30k iron and 45k gold got voided.

And to complete the list: I have an Alveary that crashes the one clicing on it.

• You have interesting things happening there. I have no clue why the cable disappears, AE bug? As for the alveary, those might be due to forestry changes.

Tomorrow after server restart gregtech 5.07.06 will be on the servers.

• I had AE cables breaking months ago also. Back then i found out is was a bad combination of cunkloading, cunkboarders, the ME Security and my world anchors running empty. I got that fixed by keeping them allways running, so no chunks unload. But with the last update it started again. The broken bee is an old thing, i only forgot to mention it.
    The gregtech blocks changing its metaid from 0 to 1 and the breaking ME cables all happen in the same 2x2 chunks, so it's maybe related.

• Ohhhhh, Forestry bug if it's the same thing, bees changing metadata of blocks.

This I think: https://github.com/ForestryMC/ForestryMC/issues/475

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.