[1.7.10] Gregtech Hardmode Server (aka Kirara 2.0)

• Yep, while I was checking the implosion compressor for damage I thought, lucky it hadn't crossbred with the freezer like Bloody's implosion compressor, and that's when it hit me.

All your nerfs are belong to us

• It appears that after the minor update, or at some point after yesterday, an entchanted(Repair I) Pick of the core of mine just disappeared. Anyone else having similar weird issues?

Nop, but feel free to use my altar and some basic stuffs (Thaumium, great wood and the shards) as well as my arcane furnaces to get it back. I might even have some repair I books laying around

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• After the downgrade of gregtech, i was able to do what was missing, so i am here to tell that i have done all i could and wanted on kirara, it allowed me to create a LP that imo is better than the previous, so i thank Invultri first, for allow us to play minecraft, and also everybody else who play the game with me, even apart on space and time, and i am sorry for all the nuisance i made. So this means i will not keep playing, chunk loaders are removed and everything should run more fine with me back into the void, so i wish to all you people who still gonna play, the best the game can give you. I will still see the forum for a while but wont take long for me to sink in, so fare thee well.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Bye bye UNG_God, a lot of foxes will be missing you. I hope you'll take care and stay awesome !

-------------------------------------------------

Huge lagspikes on k3, as well as time outs.

• We (Zulfurlubak and __SuperTroll__) have an issue with connecting to K3 after trying to launch GC rocket to the moon. I believe server crushes somewhere at the point of "Downloading terrain" with giving either "Timed out" error or "Internal server error".
    PS: Had a lot of quite valuable stuff with us, hoping it's possible to solve it without resetting character's data.

Finally connected to the server and it is going just fine, but there is no Space Lander with rocket to fly back and stuff that was placed in the rocket. Don't think it is intended.

• We (Zulfurlubak and __SuperTroll__) have an issue with connecting to K3 after trying to launch GC rocket to the moon. I believe server crushes somewhere at the point of "Downloading terrain" with giving either "Timed out" error or "Internal server error".
    PS: Had a lot of quite valuable stuff with us, hoping it's possible to solve it without resetting character's data.

Finally connected to the server and it is going just fine, but there is Space Lander with rocket to fly back and stuff that was placed in the rocket. Don't think it is intended.

The space lander is intended to spawn once you select the moon, and it'll contain the items you placed in your rocket as well as your rocket and the remaining fuel that's why I said there was no waste back on irc)

• The space lander is intended to spawn once you select the moon, and it'll contain the items you placed in your rocket as well as your rocket and the remaining fuel that's why I said there was no waste back on irc)

Mistyped in the original post, there was no space lander after I was able to log to server so neither rocket for me with it contents nor way to get back to overworld.

• Mistyped in the original post, there was no space lander after I was able to log to server so neither rocket for me with it contents nor way to get back to overworld.

:( What the hell! So basically galacticraft is giving problems even on K3 then! So, it is not entirely a PFAA+COG thing after all...

• :( What the hell! So basically galacticraft is giving problems even on K3 then! So, it is not entirely a PFAA+COG thing after all...

Pfaa * cog are activated as well on k3, they are just not behaving like they do on k1/k2 (world gen, world settings..)