[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Official Post

You're the first Dev I've seen that'll backport (on request) at all, especially for a mod which has stopped 1.6 development :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

If only it was for 1.6.4 too. I've love an electric tunnel bore, since Railcraft's is so picky and temperamental.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yes.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I see this too much.

• Very cool mod.
    I've got a problem though, the shield is destroying all blocks instead of dropping them.
    In your screenshots I presume the scattered blocks all around are being dropped by it.
    Was this an intentional change or a bug?

• Very cool mod.
    I've got a problem though, the shield is destroying all blocks instead of dropping them.
    In your screenshots I presume the scattered blocks all around are being dropped by it.
    Was this an intentional change or a bug?

No, this is definetly bug. Please, post your Minecraft Forge and IC2 version here. Addon was tested in Minecraft Forge10.12.1.1060 and IC2 2.1.477.

Also i have founded 2 more bugs (upgrade - related). I'll try to fix them as fast as i can.

• Ldog.
    Thank you for notifying bug. I think, problem may be linked with that i spawn item entities from both client and server worlds in previous version. I tried to fix it in new version. Addon was tested in Minecraft Forge10.12.1.1060 and IC2 2.1.477.
    Report any new bugs or any suggestions, thank you one more time.

• Forge 1080 & 1084, IC2 477, IHL 41.
    I'll try the new version out shortly here and edit the post.
    Edit
    Must be the Forge version, still no blocks.
    I'll try 1079, but I can't go any earlier because of BC I believe (although I am about to ditch BC again, I think the autocrafting table is about all I'm really keeping it for at the moment....Tubes mod FTW!)
    Edit 2
    Still no blocks. Must be something they changed. I'm sure you'll figure it out. Let me know if you think logs or any other info will help you.

Oh, and I hadn't seen this when it first came out, but I liked the functionality added to the treetap instead of a new tool, for the same reasons you did it that way in the first place, too bad everyone else likes everything overly complicated.

• Still eating blocks. This is with 441. Didn't try 43.
    AHHHHHHHH.....FFS.... I just realized the issue isn't your mod, nothing is dropping blocks.
    I've been dinking around in creative in a lab world for the last few days, testing out new IC2 production chain setups. So I hadn't noticed the issue outside of your mod until tonight.
    Having a hard time isolating what caused it. Tried forge 1079,1082,1084. God only knows which mods I've changed around in the last few days. It's bad enough I have to do change control at work, I'll be damned if I am going to come home and do it for a game.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Extrautilities pr5 was the culprit. Your mods working like a champ :D

• Your mods working like a champ

Thank you, but i forgot to add 128 block limitation in 441 version, so beyond that point render problems still be occuring. But, i've got ideas, how to make shield work infinitely deep. Maybe next version i can fix that up.

• Thank you, but i forgot to add 128 block limitation in 441 version, so beyond that point render problems still be occuring. But, i've got ideas, how to make shield work infinitely deep. Maybe next version i can fix that up.

Would be nice if you could add the ability to retract the pipe and disassemble the shield with a wrench when you are done too.

Also, this is kinda minor since by the time you are building this an electric wrench and power shouldn't be a problem, but the base unit always faces the same direction when it's plopped down. Should face you. Like I said pretty minor, but it's a suggestion if you're looking for those small touches that polish a mod.

• Ldog, i make a code so, that when you disassemble base unit using wrench, shield item spawned on shield last position. Shaft parts (mining pipes) should do a same.
    May be better to spawn all items in one place, what you think?

Should face you.

I can do that.