[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• By the way, after a bit of testing i couldnt tell exactly what makes the sack produce sap faster/slower. So, can you tell me what makes it produce more or less?

Its pretty simple - script count brightness level of leaves in square 5x5 from sack position to +12 blocks. Script does not bother - if light source is artificial, or it is sunlight.
    More leaves in that range - more rubber tree sap. More light level - more rubber tree sap.
    About missing "R":

Code
    fluidRubberTreeSap = (new Fluid("fluidrubbertreesap"))

It seems, that Gregs code somehow transform liquid name from registry. Probably it cut 6 first letters (expecting fluid.rubbertreesap or something).

• I call Fluid.getLocalizedName() to get the Name. If your implementation of that Function is broken by not having a Localized Name assigned to it, then it is your Problem.

I have not make a new class for that fluid. All, what have been written is:

Code
    fluidRubberTreeSap = (new Fluid("fluidrubbertreesap")).setDensity(1200).setUnlocalizedName("fluidrubbertreesap");

But it seems, i have to do so now:

Greg, i'm reading that:

If your implementation of that Function is broken by not having a Localized Name assigned to it, then it is your Problem.

and imagine you clenching your teeth in anger. You may just write "I call Fluid.getLocalizedName() to get the Name.". I'm not accuse you in anything. I never do so, except a moments, when i died from hot tubes on kirara. But only for a short moment. ^^ Anyway, your comment is helpful to make this addon more compatable with GregTech, so thank you.

• Official Post

You havent done it properly. Do you know the output of "getUnlocalizedName()"? It is "fluid." + FluidName. Guess why your Translation didn't work. No need for a new Fluid Class. Also every unlocalized Name must have at least 1 Dot in order to sort them properly by category (in this case "fluid." for Fluids or "tile." for Blocks or "item." for Items).

• You havent done it properly. Do you know the output of "getUnlocalizedName()"? It is "fluid." + FluidName. Guess why your Translation didn't work. No need for a new Fluid Class. Also every unlocalized Name must have at least 1 Dot in order to sort them properly by category (in this case "fluid." for Fluids or "tile." for Blocks or "item." for Items).

I doesn't known that. :S Time to rewrite code again.

• Official Post

It's the whole point of having a such a rich addon range, so that things that currently aren't in IC2 can still be there in your game via addons :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thank you! Yes, this is what i intent to do - suggest that as a regular way to produce rubber. Unfortunately, it seems even handpump will not be implemented in IC2 in closest future.

is the handpump like an auto treetapper? cus that would be awesome

• Hello, i have this kind of crash with 0.502a-1.7.2 when trying to use rubber bag + evaporator. Any way to fix?

• cosmodruid, of course. Thank you for bugreport.
    Here is a new version 0.503 (i mean, attached at first page). Also fixed upgrade slots in 1.7.2, infinite powerless work bug at blower, rewrited an about 30% of collectors code. But still i don't recommend to use collectors. Sometimes they acting really strange. Fixed GregTech recipe for rubber tree sap. And, of course, fixed that bug you reported.

• cosmodruid, of course. Thank you for bugreport.
    Here is a new version 0.503 (i mean, attached at first page). Also fixed upgrade slots in 1.7.2, infinite powerless work bug at blower, rewrited an about 30% of collectors code. But still i don't recommend to use collectors. Sometimes they acting really strange. Fixed GregTech recipe for rubber tree sap. And, of course, fixed that bug you reported.

Thanks for your help!

• Yes, It does work correct now. Also adding possibility to input ruber tree sap to evaporator with gregtech fluid pipes might be a good idea. All the more sack already supports export of sap to pipes.
    P.S. You can't craft electric evaporator in this version.