[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] IHL Tools & Machines

• Hello,

I get the following crash after update both forestry and ihl duting startup:
    http://pastebin.com/NqJxpTvD

Top of trace:

seedoil is matched to BlockFluidRubberTreeSap .. is that intentional ?

Forestry: build 379
    IHL: build 522
    Forge: 1277

• Hello,

I get the following crash after update both forestry and ihl duting startup:

I add some liquids to IHL, alongside with seedoil from Forestry and mindlessly assign my own version of fluid block to instance. Quickfix created. Sorry about that. New version is tested with latest Forestry in SSP and seems work fine.

• I add some liquids to IHL, alongside with seedoil from Forestry and mindlessly assign my own version of fluid block to instance. Quickfix created. Sorry about that. New version is tested with latest Forestry in SSP and seems work fine.

Just updated, it seems to work! Thanks for the quick fix.

• found this error when loading game.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/actors/threadpool/Arrays
    at ihl.IHLMod.postInit(IHLMod.java:644) ~[IHLMod.class:?]

i decompiled your mod and found

import scala.actors.threadpool.Arrays;
    Arrays.asList();

is that supposed to be import java.util.Arrays; ?

• [This is just a copy/past from the message I've posted on the kirara thread, since you don't appear to have a blacklist option to disable the wailers in said dimensions).
    Howdy, I've raided one newest TC dungeon with keda but I had to go back
    inside because I've thought that he was lost. When the loading screen
    disappeared, I was dead. One thing to notice is that this dungeon has a
    layer of Ancien stone, and has a layer of "Nothing.block" under/behind it.
    The room in which you spawn had 4 empty corners which are empty and
    there's a 5 blocks high room made out of this "Nothing.block". Touching
    this block gives a hell lot of damage, regardless if you're quantumed,
    and what happened is that once my player went through this portal, one
    stupid wailer pushed me over in a corner and I've found myself with 1/2
    seconds alive to finally see that I was dead and all my stuff was gone.
    This "Nothing.block" will act as void, it'll make you fall out of the
    world and destroy your items.
    My statement is that this dungeon is
    really hard enough, I've spent 1 hour getting to the boss room, and I
    had to come back to my base quite a few times to charge my depleted
    quantum armor. The amount of damages you get inside is HUGE, and you
    don't stand a chance without a dozen regen potions. That's why you
    should consider disabling the wailers inside this dimension.
    Nonetheless,
    I haven't found a way to specify a dimension blacklist for these
    wailers, that's why I'll send this message to Foghrye (sorry if I've
    spelt it wrong) too.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Here is a source code:

Code
    if(this.config.enableWailers)
    		{
    			EntityRegistry.addSpawn(LostHeadEntity.class, 50, 1, 10, EnumCreatureType.monster, BiomeDictionary.getBiomesForType(Type.END));
    		}

In vanilla minecraft Wailer spawn only in "End" dimension. It seems, that newest TC dungeon has registered biome type as "Type.END" . Thus i decide to add spawn of Wailers only in biome named as original "End":

I'm 90% sure this will help.

• I reported this to Greg first, who confirmed it to be an IHL problem, so here ya go:

Noticed a bug. Since the latest GT and IHL and IC2 and Forge, it seems GT no longer unificates most IHL stuff, namely Glycerine into Glyceryl Trinitrate, which broke my nitro-diesel machine system completely and had to be reconfigured to reverse the Gcell+fuel to FCell+Glyceryl to fix. Seems a few other things may also not unify. I couldn't find anything in the config to force it. So yeah, you get IHL's glycerine cells from GT chemical reactors, which then can't be used for stuff

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• So yeah, you get IHL's glycerine cells from GT chemical reactors

It seems, that GT generate recipes using FluidRegistry entry for fluid container.
    Lately, i removed ore dictionary registration for this cells. So far, i decided to take it back. Unfortunately, this is not helping, so i add recipe with my version of cells manually. It seems to work fine now.

Edit: Heh, this message looked like a stream of consciousness. Every sentence must have a different timestamp.

• It is simple, Fluid Containers are somewhat broken if you have two Containers with the same Fluid and the same empty Container Item. That is why I added a manual Fluid canner Recipe in order to at least empty my Cells.

You gave me an idea to change my fluid class:

Code
    ItemStack filledCell = FluidContainerRegistry.fillFluidContainer(new FluidStack(instance, FluidContainerRegistry.BUCKET_VOLUME),Ic2Items.cell);
    		if(filledCell==null)
    		{
    			cell = new ItemStack(new IHLItemCell(type.cellName,type.fluidRegistryName).setCreativeTab(IHLCreativeTab.tab));
    			OreDictionary.registerOre("cell"+type.fluidName.replaceFirst("fluid", ""), cell);
    		}
    		else
    		{
    			cell=filledCell;
    		}

This will work more correctly. But there will be missing items (again).
    Full code:

• Code
    public static Item bucket_tarPitch = new IHLItemSimple("bucket_tarPitch");

public IHLItemSimple(String unlocalizedName1)
    {
        GameRegistry.registerItem(this, this.itemName);
    }

This is a slightly dodgy way of registering items. It means that, for example, if some other mod accesses the IHLMod class before FML does, then tar pitch buckets will be registered under the other mod instead of IHL.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.