IC2 Nuclear Reactor Owner's manual

• So for a final project in class, I made an IC2 Nuclear Reactor Owner's manual (powerpoint). While it doesn't cover everything, i thought it might be useful for new users to quickly learn how reactors work in IC2. Feel free to update and add information as needed. I just ask that you add your name to the acknowledgements and not the front page if you do so.

• I would have loved to have had this when I started messing with nuclear power, easy to follow, makes perfect sense, great presentation.

• Awesome! That flowchart sure helps make sense of everything as I was a little lost .. And still am .. I'm a work in progress! :D

• I really appreciate the effort that goes into something like this - I just signed up here because I'm trying to find information on how to build IC2 reactors.

I have a problem, however - it's more my problem than Inucune's problem, but perhaps someone can assist somehow.

I use OpenOffice for my powerpoint viewer, and when I open the file, all the text is in black, and it's on a black background. Obviously this makes the document almost unreadable. I cannot seem to figure out a way to instantly change all the text in the document to another color. Can anyone assist with OpenOffice advice or something else that might help? Thanks!! And even if I don't get this fixed, thanks to Inucune for his efforts in trying to help other people figure all this IC2 stuff out, which can be quite baffling sometimes.

• I really appreciate the effort that goes into something like this - I just signed up here because I'm trying to find information on how to build IC2 reactors.

I have a problem, however - it's more my problem than Inucune's problem, but perhaps someone can assist somehow.

I use OpenOffice for my powerpoint viewer, and when I open the file, all the text is in black, and it's on a black background. Obviously this makes the document almost unreadable. I cannot seem to figure out a way to instantly change all the text in the document to another color. Can anyone assist with OpenOffice advice or something else that might help? Thanks!! And even if I don't get this fixed, thanks to Inucune for his efforts in trying to help other people figure all this IC2 stuff out, which can be quite baffling sometimes.

i just opened it in openoffice, and it does look bad. i'll try and get a PDF version up later today.