Bring back UUA's old recipes, keep UUA a cheat-only item.

• Do you like this idea? 13

1. No, I'm sick of the old UU, let it rot. (8) 62%
    2. I have a better idea! I put it in the comments. (3) 23%
    3. Yeah, bring back the old UU! (2) 15%

Basically, there's no way to get UUA in the game anymore, so why not bring back the old recipes, for servers to use if they want. Would also allow you to use you old UUM (which if you convert to a new modpack would be UUA now) if you have some left over. Server owners could use UUA as a kind of currency if they so desired, since it can only be spawned in and not created. Long live :Matter: !

I'll get my enginners to invent a combustible lemon, to burn your house down! :cursing: *coughs hysterically*
    DigiDuncan , we're done here.

Long live :Matter: .

• Official Post

If you wanted that, you should just add a way of solidifying the liquid version into the normal.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I don't mind solid UU, as long as there are no "shove in crafting table in different shapes" thing.
    A Solid matter replicator machine would be cool, which requires the same energy as the regular one but is far faster.

• Why not just use a cell full of UUM as "solid" piece of UU?

It also doesn't make much sense for making stuff from a solid to be faster than from a fluid. If anything, fluid should be faster.

• Official Post

Yeah, I was thinking that :P
    Perhaps because it is a regular arrangement, it is easier to move the protons and electrons?

• Hold on. So the only thing I don't understand is what the use for it is now?
    If there is please tell me before I post my idea.

• Official Post

Hold on. So the only thing I don't understand is what the use for it is now?
    If there is please tell me before I post my idea.

I'm pretty sure you shove it in your mass fab and it makes the equivalent unit of UU, as a conversion thing from old servers.

• Official Post

Following this up, Dartcraft apparently adds a way to get solid UU, and adds all the recipes back for it. Just saying.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.