Kirara 2.0 Bases

• Gotta find a good way for me to end my minecraft days.. I know what to build now. Thanks for reminding me masterzh.

• yeeeah...

EDIT:

Three RC water tanks is not enough to support 2 big boilers.

As far as i can tell, they are almost as cheap as dirt. just spam them.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

Edited once, last by blub01 ().

• i'm having problems with the load time of the pictures.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Even though there is technically no base yet, Queue asked me to post some screenshots here.

And, as promised, no actual base yet. That 1000 block road will be a pain in the arse.

EDIT: The texture pack is the updated version of I don't now's texture pack. You should ask him about it if interested.

• [Doublepost]

Finally got the base started and running together with I don't now, so here's some screenshots.

The base is themed as a secret evil underground mountain base, and a lot of cobble is planned to get replaced with concrete at some point.

First off, the upper croplab. Effectieve high-end bioresearch lab, but suboptimal for actually farming crops; a full-blown farm is WiP(The lower croplabs are just a room with some water and crops if you're wondering)

Then there's the steam-powered workshop. Next to the storage for maxiumum efficency, stuff get's done here using steam and crappy clockwork engines.

Above the workshop, there's RC tanks to generate water, coke ovens to make coke and to char coal and most importantly, a small steam boiler and a solar steam boiler to supply the machines.

One of the earlier and less actually practical structures of the base is the Sector C Biodome Complex or something like that.

Then there's the future rocket launch silo/stargate embarkation room thingy(Currently just featuring a Nether Portal in a side room). Also, its security checkpoint from the Random Chat Thread.

This room isn't just a class 5 biohazard! IT'S MAGIC!

I dropped I don't now's texture pack for a while due to some weird artifacts on torches. I should probably report it to him, even though it's likely just an OptiFine problem anyway.

And as a little bonus, the inside of my ingame head. Literally.

[/Doublepost]

• This is GolCo HQ as seen from the crops platform. Images may be broken.

It's a mess. Here's the Shipping & Receiving department.

The courtyard and bee breeding area.

My basic machines

My advanced machines, an EBF and a shelf.

Some steam machines.

The bed area and to-do list. Plus the mine entrance in the general area.

The basement area where all the cables and stuff go.

Storage room of messiness. It'll soon be replaced by AE.

The outdoor area, plus walruses.

Class 6 biohazards, research area and an automatic transmutation machine. It can transmute metals, do alchemical duplication recipes and other things.

Some walri on the roof. Or walruses.

Some portals.

There are more things round the base that are totally pointless and some are not as pointless.

• Here's what my base looks like on k4. I had to dig everything by hand, no machines (except the burning box and the 1 block boiler from GT6) to automate ore processing (well we have the rock crusher but that's it) or to build / dig stuff.
    I'll upload pictures of my bases on k3, but that will take some times. Hf :D

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• that's small nether portals there, nexey.