[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• To access my Energy System you only need to access my Interface, and therefore you don't need to include any of my Code, nor the installation of GT.

Just do an instanceof Check for the Interfaces of my Energy System as long as Loader.isModloaded("gregtech") returns true or so.

Great. Now I have to do things :P

Although since the energy system will change in the upcoming version, I can stall for a while.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Bleah. Can't I just be mean to people using the older version? :P Also I might want to work on some other stuff.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• The Range Trigger might be buggy, it's kinda underused :P

GT has it's own energy system; and I don't want to put a soft dependency on it (the 5 minute load time is bad as a player, but as a modder...). GregTech has it's own special sensor card that might be worth looking into. If that doesn't work it's always ok to annoy Greg :P

Goddammit :p

Ok well its funny you mentioned greg's sensor. I noticed it last night independently. *IF* it actually works on RC tanks it may solve my problem.

I tried to get an RC tank to emit redstone when its 75% full by using BC gates, but there's only a LESS THAN 75 condition. So I inverted that with a NOT gate, but then I couldn't get it to only emit pulse signals(I need just a pulse in order to get an SR Latch to work properly I think). Blah blah long story short, hopefully the BC works, I'll probably have to use a pipe or a machinebox or something as a "structure pipe" against the RC valve.

• I know this mod is for Nuclear Control, etc. However, I like using the Information Panels for many things.

Would it be possible to add a Sensor Kit and Card for Railcraft?

I would like to monitor the inventory of Loaders and Unloaders, as well as it tell me how much power is in the new Feeder Unit that powers Electric Loco's and so forth/ There is also a multiblock transformer for converting RF to Electric Train power.

Like I said, I know this is for mainly IC2 an Gregtech, but it would be nice to expand the usage of those panels to all the goodies in Rail craft.

• PSA:

In version 2.1.0a, the web upgrade's recipe and function was disabled, because the site went down a while back. This is message is aimed at those using an older version, particularly server owners and modpack makers.

Update your NC2 version if you can ;P Or disable the web upgrade's recipe, if you have MineTweaker. Please get rid of any existing Web Upgrades in monitors.

• Official Post

Or disable the web upgrade's recipe, if you have MineTweaker.

It's a damn config option in your own mod :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Little bugreport with IC2 Classic:

The energycounter sides are reversed.
    The point where it outputs is the input and the input sides are output...
    And it is a Nuclear controll bug. I tested it.

• Little bugreport with IC2 Classic:

The energycounter sides are reversed.
    The point where it outputs is the input and the input sides are output...
    And it is a Nuclear controll bug. I tested it.

IC2 Classic is not supported, therefor you have to find a way around it.

• IC2 Classic is not supported, therefor you have to find a way around it.

It is no crash bug but you should mention it because immibis version will have the same problem like in my version so that would be a thing... You only have to think backwards xD

• Official Post

Actually immbis' classic doesn't even try connect the cables (or at least they don't connect at all), and immibis is sensible and updated to 1.7.10, so it at least has a lightly higher chance of being fixed :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Actually immbis' classic doesn't even try connect the cables (or at least they don't connect at all), and immibis is sensible and updated to 1.7.10, so it at least has a lightly higher chance of being fixed :P

That is nice :D
    We will see how it will look like in 1.8

• Official Post

Can I point out this is why Redpower and IC2 are the best mods :P https://twitter.com/FyberOptic/status/565706626607611905

I see this too much.

• Official Post

No, he's making what I think is a mod to port over 1.2.5 mods to 1.7.10. Quite fancy really.

I see this too much.

• I am very happy because you support the "bigreactors"
    The first step is good, but we need support for turbines for the better game.
    Please create a Remote RF turbine kit. 8)

Thanks

• Well, now I know that ( he's porting 1.2.5 mods to 1.7.10 ;) ), and :sigh: modloader again ?

@Big reactors : It would be nice if it was universal electricity....

• I seem to have just the tiniest issue with the Average Counter. I have it hooked up in an EU line but it isn't counting anything. It instead just shows me in the GUI that it is measuring RF. All the EU passes through the counter just fine as my Mass Fab is dropping away the UU steadily. I didn't see any options in the config about it. Am I just a raging idiot or is it actually broken?

Using 2.1.2a on minecraft 1.7.10.