[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• It's mostly just a light :p it'll expand to other stuff though, other colors, flashing lights, etc.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Loaded ic2nc-1.7.10-1.7.10.04 and tried to use both alarms. When a Redstone signal from a lever is applied, the sound just "howls" solid. It doesn't have the same old sound it used to like the normal howler alarm sounded. Anyone else notice this? I think its an error. It should be intermitten sounding, where it sounds, then pauses, then sounds, and pauses, etc. Setting the Range doesn't seem to be accurate either. I set it to "0" and you can still hear it 20 or so blocks away.

• Try without shaders. Besides, shaders is ugly :p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• was wondering if the 1.7.2 build was going to be updated?
    alarms in this build need the sound fix, and seems energy counters do not work?

I know 1.7.10 is newer, but 1.7.2 still has the largest compatibility as far as overall mods and plugins

Great to this this little but hugely useful mod back up and running!

• Official Post

1.7.2 still has the largest compatibility as far as overall mods and plugins

No major mod which has a 1.7.2 version doesn't have a 1.7.10. There's no reason to stick with it

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• was wondering if the 1.7.2 build was going to be updated?
    alarms in this build need the sound fix, and seems energy counters do not work?

I know 1.7.10 is newer, but 1.7.2 still has the largest compatibility as far as overall mods and plugins

Great to this this little but hugely useful mod back up and running!

Dunno, I'll ask the Z. No new content will be added to 1.7.2 versions. Bugs fixes sure.

What mods use 1.7.2 still though? I thought we were over that :sleeping:

Going to make a section on the main post regarding suggestions. If someone has something they want to scream out, go ahead.

• Official Post

Modloader.

Small issue with that, Modloader hasn't updated for it to be incompatible :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Small issue with that, Modloader hasn't updated for it to be incompatible :P

Yeah. Some people are nuts enough to ask though.

Suggestion list added to OP.

• If is "no text" really shader-side issue i suggest you add this to "Unsupported thingys" section. Sadly i dont think that sonicether or karyonix is around to answer our questions. Also thanks for including so many of my ideas to your (NOT)todo-list.