[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Reactors have changed; old reactors designs work differently.

Nope, somethings definitely up here:

The only thing in this reactor is a quad uranium cell just to heat it up.
    The thermal monitor shuts the reactor down once it the hull heat hits 600.....

• New version: 2.0.6a. Yes, no more unicorns, sorry. This version adds in the pt_BR translation and Pyro's Panels(C) new texture. This also fixes some bugs.

Normal Download
    Src

ThatGuy1001, I'll look into that. A mod list would be nice btw.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• From my testing, it already works :) you just need to use your liquid sensor kit on the tank fluid intake block.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• From my testing, it already works :) you just need to use your liquid sensor kit on the tank fluid intake block.

I'm sorry - my derp :)

Thank you so much! It DOES work, and its awesome!

BTW, LOVE the advanced info panels - one of the best improvements aesthetically for building purposes, and has been something I had wanted for a long time - THANK YOU.

Do you think using this same idea, you could make an EU Flat Panel Lamp that worked just like your Advanced Info panels, that they costed real EU. Maybe a ULV Flat Panel Lamp (Multi-Color option the same as Advanced info panel) that you could run your wires to and power them, but the thickens could be adjusted the same as the Advanced info panel? Maybe something that looked like Project Red's Lamp BLocks, but were lights and adjustable thickness.

I have installed the Advance flat panel info screens at an angle in my "command room" for my nuclear plant, and wanted some lights that matched in thickness and being able to put on an angle... would be cool to have lights that matched the info panels. AE2 did this by putting in illuminators to match their terminal screens and it really is cool. :D

• Anybody see what I'm working on? :p

Also, shape-adjustable lamps sounds awesome, it would be good to see something more unique about them compared to the other many lamp adding mods there are.

• It may just be me or is there a way to put thermal monitors on the pressure vessels of the new reactors or to put one inside yet have the reactor work normally with the coolant fluid? I've been trying different things to no avail. Or is such a thing just unable to be done with the new IC reactors?

• Official Post

Anybody see what I'm working on? :p

Fixing the lever texture?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• It may just be me or is there a way to put thermal monitors on the pressure vessels of the new reactors or to put one inside yet have the reactor work normally with the coolant fluid? I've been trying different things to no avail. Or is such a thing just unable to be done with the new IC reactors?

They can't use the new reactors yet. They'll be able to hopefully soon though.

Fixing the lever texture?

Nay :P that's from Natura.

• Official Post

OK then, is it WAILA support to see heat values on your blocks?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• OK then, is it WAILA support to see heat values on your blocks?

Incorrect. As you can see, I've cloned IC2 entirely, and put NC2 into it :P

Just kidding, I'm adding Waila support. It's sort of become a mod standard, like NEI but much easier to use. IMO, IC2 should support it, although waila technically supports it, but it's functionality is a little bit, uh, yeah .

• Official Post

Optimised I believe you mean. No nasty processing needed now ;)

I see this too much.

• Xbony!

Thanks for the last update but more problems:
    I have 2 panels and 3 cards.
    Panel 1:
    counter sensor card 1
    counter sensor card 2
    Panel 2:
    energy sensor card

But panel2 displays EU/t from counter sensor card 2 while panel 1 is missing it, until i right click them. Then it displays correctly. It stays like that until i disconnect or go into the nether and back, then it's all wrong again. It's like the client gets the wrong info about the cards unless you right click them.

All your nerfs are belong to us

• Goddamn it everything is broken >.>

Btw, what resource pack is that? Faithful?

Edit: another question: is any of those panels between chunks? That's caused issues in the past. NEI has a special key to be able to determine chunks by clicking F7 or something I believe.

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• So I noticed. It might still derp things up though.

Edit: another question: is any of those panels between chunks? That's caused issues in the past. NEI has a special key to be able to determine chunks by clicking F7 or something I believe.

You're right. That is the FTB faithful32 resourcepack by DZCreeper, indeed. My faithful32+PGTAT combo (screenie on right) uses a custom font for readability though.
    And no, those panels aren't placed b/w chunk borders or anything. @keda's super finicky about chunk loading and chunk borders. Some of that caution has rubbed off on me too in my base buildings. :D

Nope, it's all in the same chunk and yeah, it's Faithful. For some reason the problem went away when I logged in today though. Maybe because of a server restart? Really weird.

All your nerfs are belong to us

• Official Post

Erm I have a complaint with your Nuclear Control 2 mod:

I don't use this phrase lightly, but I've had the modding experience from hell. It all started when I was reading this bug report on the advanced solar panels thread: [Addon for MC 1.7.10 IC EXP] Advanced Solar Panels v3.5.1 + Quantum Generator + Solar helmets ![SSP/SMP] and wondering about my response. Although the person them self was quite rude about SeNtiMeL's mod, heyo I thought, the Russians had the Soviet Union, and so have thicker skin than any puny western person. It then dawned on me that there was an exploitable dupe bug that I could "test". The person again was unhelpful with their description of it, describing it as the Oxford English Dictionary put it, a vulgar slang word about having sex. Wondering why they were having sex with a dupe bug, I realised I should be looking for this dupe bug. Upon starting Minecraft, I spent hours looking for said dupe. It then occurred to me that Nuclear Control 2 still does not have Modloader support, and this is greatly slowing down my efforts to find the dupe bug and help the unhelpful person.

I request that you add Modloader support to Nuclear Control 2, as well as Advanced Solars and Gravisuite, to help SeNtiMeL with dealing with the "pain", add IC2 too, since Player and Thunderdark are busy enough already. Updating Modloader to 1.7.10/1.8 would be nice too.

I see this too much.