[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Just destroy the light. I expected it to auto-magically disappear, but whatever.

Try anything without REI's mini-map?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Hi xbony2

Ho i can use your new Gregtech recipes?
    I try to write S:recipes=Gregtech but it doesn't work.
    I see on Github you implement some Gregtech Recipes.

It's case-sensitive, so it has to be "gregtech" rather than "Gregtech". Perhaps I'll change that next version. The recipes are roughly based off yours, however I do not want GT as a soft dependency so everything is gotten through the ore dictionary, which limits things. I could probably use some sort of fancy getter in the future, like FSP which uses the GameRegistry.findItem to get stuff.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Maybe output this in the config file

Code
    # Valid inputs: normal , old or gregtech (if installed) [default: normal]
        S:recipes=gregtech

I got this error when i write gregtech without Quotes:

• The Custom sounds worked with glitchy textures. The Industrial info panel (both regular and advanced) as a multiblock from the back was transparent with sign textures. In an effort to fix them I enabled a texutre pack for 1.7.X that should of fixed the texture problem.... It did but when i went back into the Howler Alarm GUI. the sounds were gone and it crashed immediately.
    PLEASE HELP!

• Fix soon? I screwed up a lil' bit.

• The Custom sounds worked with glitchy textures. The Industrial info panel (both regular and advanced) as a multiblock from the back was transparent with sign textures. In an effort to fix them I enabled a texutre pack for 1.7.X that should of fixed the texture problem.... It did but when i went back into the Howler Alarm GUI. the sounds were gone and it crashed immediately.
    PLEASE HELP!

Attach a sound.json and config file, you did something wrong (just if Mojang used YAML instead...). Btw, do you have Rei's Minimap?

Anyway, new version: 2.0.8b. Fixes stuff. Full changelog here .

Normal Download
    Src

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• Official Post

Changelog is actually here: http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/IC2_Nuclear_Control/Changelog :P

I don't get what REI's Minimap does to become so screwed up :S

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Sorry but I get a new Error using Gregtech in Recipes. Using Version IC2 253 and NC 2.0.8B
    Is there something wrong with the config file ?

Error

Config File:

• I see what I did... "A" != 'A'. Version 1.0.8c coming soon :P

Going to look at your files in a second Nuclear Alchemist.

• Official Post

I have another complaint.

It's now a BC redstone engine

• Official Post

I'm confused and slightly scared...

• Official Post

REI's apparently crashes with version 1.2 of Extra Utilities too... I just don't get how 1 classic mini-map mod could cause so much trouble :(

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.