[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• Actually wait, please update Nuclear Control to the latest version and test it again.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Does the Generator Sensor Kit work with the Kinetic Steam Generator? I'm having trouble getting it to create a Generator Sensor Location Card.

• Official Post

Does the Generator Sensor Kit work with the Kinetic Steam Generator? I'm having trouble getting it to create a Generator Sensor Location Card.

I'd expect not, as the Generator Sensor Kit is for EU generators and the Kinetic Steam Generator produces KU not EU.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I'm having a problem with remote themal monitor: after some time they somehow lock themselves out of energy network and don't receive any energy, so they don't work and blow up my reactor. Replacing them temporarily the problem, but previous positions (now empty spaces) still attract cable branches for some reason.

Also, this message appears when bug is triggered:

Code
    :44:18] [Server thread/WARN] [IC2.EnergyNet]: EnergyNet.addTileEntity: shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRemoteThermo@2d0a773a (shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRemoteThermo@2d0a773a) is still conflicting with shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRemoteThermo@451c5b9f using the same position (overlapping), aborting

mod list:

• I finally registered. Lost password don't want to freaking restore.

Minecraft 1.7.10.
    Mods I have:
    Industrial Craft 2 Experimental 2.2.815 + API (same version)
    Nuclear Control 2.3.4a

First, when remote trigger placed:
    > [14:34:15] [Client thread/WARN] [IC2.Network]: The field facing in shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRangeTrigger is not modifiable.
    > [14:34:15] [Client thread/WARN] [IC2.Network]: Field update for shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRangeTrigger@1dfb2 failed.

Second, when remote trigger rightclicked:
    > [14:34:26] [Client thread/WARN] [IC2.Network]: The field card in shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRangeTrigger is not modifiable.
    > [14:34:26] [Client thread/WARN] [IC2.Network]: Field update for shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityRangeTrigger@1dfb2 failed.

I don't know why it disappeared, but in previous versions range trigger had an ability to deactivate when below top value and activate ONLY when higher then bottom value. It granted many options to control energy income for energy storages whithout unnecessary flickering from one state to another as it is for now.

Left button doesn't change anything. What purpose this button even exists? Reverse redstone signal? It doesn't change anything. Redstone signal acts the same way, no matter this button checked or not.

Also i can no longer put Energy Array Location Card into Range Trigger. Fix this too please. Please Fix.

Advanced Information Panel: Right Click -> Color Change -> Press Escape ...and buttons disappered! Fix.

Advanced Information Panel: Put in or put out Energy Storage Location Card (or whatever it is):
    > [16:05:16] [Client thread/WARN] [IC2.Network]: The field card in shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityAdvancedInfoPanel is not modifiable.
    > [16:05:16] [Client thread/WARN] [IC2.Network]: Field update for shedar.mods.ic2.nuclearcontrol.tileentities.TileEntityAdvancedInfoPanel@1a1e7b failed.

• Official Post

The 812 network changes will be blocking the fields from being modified.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Автор модификации, исправь ошибку с "дистанционным датчиком температуры" и "состоянием работы реактора" скидывать логи нет смысла, читай сообщения выше, там уже все описали

Автор модификации, исправить ошибку с "дистанционный датчик температуры" и "состояние работы реактора" кинуть логи смысла нет, читайте мое сообщение выше, там все описано

• Do you have plans for a 1.8.9 version? Not sure if you've started yet, but are those monitors giving you any trouble for the new 1.8 rendering? If you've not started, have you looked into it?

• It's been a while since a new version... so here 's a new version! 2.4.0a! No fancy names this time, sorry.

The full changelog can be found here . We (actually mostly just DMF444) added a Vanilla Kit/Cards, which can monitor some of Vanilla Minecraft's utilities. There's also a few language update/additions and plenty of bug fixes. I know a lot of modpacks are being abandon in favor of 1.8/1.9, but please tell your local modpack makers to update to this version. If they don't, tell them I'm going to reveal a trick that will take down any server. hint- it may or may not have anything to do with typing "quit" into the server console

There isn't going to be any more feature additions for 1.7.10. Any future updates will probably be language updates or bug fixes.

Also, I'd like to announce there will not be a Nuclear Control for 1.8. And there will not be a Nuclear Control for 1.9. And no, there will be a Nuclear Control for 1.10.

"But, Bony! What about my reactors fancy monitors?!!"

Well, don't worry about those! Starting soon, there will not be a Nuclear Control, but a World Control. World Control will be a lot like Nuclear Control, but it will be IC2 independent. But don't worry, the plan is have everything you can do with Nuclear Control possible with World Control. World Control development will start soon, building on 1.9.4 if/when it is stable.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

What about the parts that aren't screen related like the thermometers?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

It's not that an important a thing...

EU masterrace

I see this too much.