[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Nuclear Control 2

• How can I build this mod from source? I might have built a fix, but I cannot verify that until I build it myself. I ran "gradle jar" in the main directory, but it seems like not all crossmod dependencies are downloaded. I get a compilation error with the message that some class from rotary craft cannot be found. What do I need to download/build and where do I put it in order to compile Nuclear Control 2?

• RotaryCraft!?!? That word isn't even mentioned in the source code!

In order to build it, you have to download the repo , and if you're on OS X, you have to open your Terminal, cd to the directory, do ./gradlew setupDecompWorkspace, and then do ./gradlew build. Our builds are usually done automatically through drone.io, though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I get the same error if I run the commands you gave to me. I am on Windows btw, so I just ran the *.bat versions. I think it is caused by a dependency from Applied Energistics to Rotary Craft, here is the error:

The ^ is pointing to the dot between chest and getInternalInventory. Looks to me like Applied Energistics would require the mentioned class from rotarycraft to be loaded.

• What about the parts that aren't screen related like the thermometers?

Everything is being ported. I just finished the basic theromometer, and I'll try to get everything else done as well.

Did the Vanilla Kit have a recipe yet (2.4.0b)?
    I din't see any.

That's an error on my part, I'll talk to xbony about a patch so you can get them.

• We aren't going to be doing much more in the 1.7 version. There will be a new version shortly, with bug fixes.

Took a little extra long since someone forked the mod and was working on some new integration with Reika's mods. I was thinking about holding out to see if they were going to get anywhere with it, but unfortunately it doesn't seem they have (as of this time, they just updated the gradle file in their fork).

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• For whatever reason when I use the Energy Sensor Kit on the Batbox or Generator from IC² (and I'm assuming the rest of the IC2 energy units, though I haven't tested any others yet) I'm receiving an RF Energy Sensor Location Card, as opposed to the regular one; so the information panel shows nothing for the Batbox/Generator (I assume it's looking for RF output and not EU). I don't know how to rectify this, nor do I know how to use a /give command to trade out the RF card for a regular one at the same location. I've a temporary solution right now which is creating two cards, making an array card (for one batbox), and using that in the information panel. It's a pain and gives me more information than I need, but it works. I'm using FTB's Inventions 1.0.1 Mod pack, but I've also added Gregtech and a number of other mods to the mix. I just don't understand why I'm receiving RF cards from EU machines. If I could figure out the /give command for switching them out I wouldn't mind that, but I couldn't find out how to do this anywhere online, so I'm hoping some of the fine folks here may offer a solution.

Thanks!

Edit: I took a look through the .class files with jd-gui and it seems like the sensor is supposed to autodetect ic2 machines as default output EU, so I assume whatever mod is doing automatic inventory unification is causing an RF card to pop into my inventory. I tried using Minetweaker3 to make a shapeless recipe to convert the RF one to the regular one and it works, but resets the coordinates to 0,0,0. I'm thinking of either going through the source and just clipping out the RF crossover (the modpack comes with power-converts mod), or trying to figure out how to spawn one with coordinates if it is possible. I'm wondering if Techreborn seemed to be trying to auto-unify my inventory (at least I believe it was Tech Reborn), so I may start with checking out that, but I needs my info screens :P

• Also bug FTB to update their mods.

For real, I've manually updated like half of the major mods in the Inventions pack... As for the issue I was having, I can't say for sure (about to test it) but I changed the lines in Techreborn's config: B:"Ore Unification"=true to false, and since it's sort of a subset for IC²/replacement for Gregtech I changed the line: B:"Enable RF support"=true to false until I know the problem is fixed. I'll probably turn that back on (as well as a similar line in Gregtech's config) when I start getting the correct cards back from EU storing/producing machines.

Edit: None of those config changes fixed the issue, still an RF Energy Sensor Location Card when I use it on a Batbox... this is so frustrating
    Update: Well, didn't figure out the answer as far as what mod is causing the issue, but finally figured out the /give command for it. So for those that need to know this (if for whatever reason you have a similar issue) the command is:
    /give [playername] IC2NuclearControl:ItemEnergySensorLocationCard 1 0 {x: [x-coord], y: [y-coord], z: [z-coord]} with spaces between the commas and each coordinate (may be able to do it without spaces, but it worked for me this way)

• the web sensor card...is usable?
    I will send the data of ah Private server is this makeable?
    I will create ah Php site for my Reactor with live status

• I love this mod, even if I only use it for the Time card, thanks for keeping the support up.
    However I have a small problem. Is it possible to craft the BR, Appeng and TE cards? I am using NEI, but it doesn't show the crafting recipes.
    Using latest versions of Buildcraft, TE, AppEng and Big reactors for 1.7.10, thanks.

Just rel@x, everything will be ok.

• Official Post

I love this mod, even if I only use it for the Time card, thanks for keeping the support up.
    However I have a small problem. Is it possible to craft the BR, Appeng and TE cards? I am using NEI, but it doesn't show the crafting recipes.
    Using latest versions of Buildcraft, TE, AppEng and Big reactors for 1.7.10, thanks.

Are you trying to craft the cards themselves or the sensor kits? You have to make the sensor kits so that the cards can be set to the block you want monitoring.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• For whatever reason when I use the Energy Sensor Kit on the Batbox or Generator from IC² (and I'm assuming the rest of the IC2 energy units, though I haven't tested any others yet) I'm receiving an RF Energy Sensor Location Card, as opposed to the regular one; so the information panel shows nothing for the Batbox/Generator (I assume it's looking for RF output and not EU). I don't know how to rectify this, nor do I know how to use a /give command to trade out the RF card for a regular one at the same location. I've a temporary solution right now which is creating two cards, making an array card (for one batbox), and using that in the information panel. It's a pain and gives me more information than I need, but it works. I'm using FTB's Inventions 1.0.1 Mod pack, but I've also added Gregtech and a number of other mods to the mix. I just don't understand why I'm receiving RF cards from EU machines. If I could figure out the /give command for switching them out I wouldn't mind that, but I couldn't find out how to do this anywhere online, so I'm hoping some of the fine folks here may offer a solution.

Thanks!

Edit: I took a look through the .class files with jd-gui and it seems like the sensor is supposed to autodetect ic2 machines as default output EU, so I assume whatever mod is doing automatic inventory unification is causing an RF card to pop into my inventory. I tried using Minetweaker3 to make a shapeless recipe to convert the RF one to the regular one and it works, but resets the coordinates to 0,0,0. I'm thinking of either going through the source and just clipping out the RF crossover (the modpack comes with power-converts mod), or trying to figure out how to spawn one with coordinates if it is possible. I'm wondering if Techreborn seemed to be trying to auto-unify my inventory (at least I believe it was Tech Reborn), so I may start with checking out that, but I needs my info screens :P

I met the same problem, all the cards are configured for RF storage :C
    I solved this problem by using In-Game NBTEdit: I just changed the ID
    Almost without cheating! :P