IC2 v2? Why not IC3?

• Seeing as other mods that started around the IC1 era have already went to at least having 3 in their title (BC6, RP3 etc.). Why is IC2 gonna stay as IC2 (v2)? It's much easier to say IC3 and there have already been massive changes between IC2 v1 and IC2 v2.

• if new E-Net and all Projects are created in the current READY Maybe rename to IC3 ;)

• Nice to hear that you and Player are working hard on IC2+ :)
    I'm really curious about the new E-Net.
    The just released Nuclear Reactor concept is awesome - looking forward for the heat to steam / water cycled functionallity.

Keep it up!

• You're right should be IC3 since they put the experimental nuclear reactor pressurized version of the hu / t (heat), the ku / t (kinesthetic) and steam

Sorry for my English, my native languaje is Spanish. If you don't understand me I can explain my ideas in spanish.

• Official Post

The thread's only 9 months old, it's fine ;) But seriously, what Thunderdark said then is still applicable now:

if new E-Net and all Projects are created in the current READY Maybe rename to IC3 ;)

The E-net's not done, the heat and kinetic stuff is far from finished too, so IC2.2 it will remain. Or IC2.3 if it updates to 1.8

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

But then it wouldn't be EU, kU and hU!

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

But then you'd have to replace Energy Units with Electricity and Heat Units with Heat, otherwise you're breaking a pattern for no good reason. And suddenly their acronyms are wrong too.

I see this too much.