[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• And I have a new version for testing: http://files.player.to/fastcraft-1.20.jar

It's a bit of an in-between release to fix some outstanding issues.

Changes:
    - much improved support for large texture packs, which was FC's most significant limitation
    - slightly improved simulation performance
    - improved support for odd sized textures, e.g. with anisotropic filtering
    - compatibility improvements
    - new config file for niche issues and later somewhat game play changing optimizations
    - some detection for corrupted or incorrect installs
    - new debug options

• new config file for niche issues and later somewhat game play changing optimizations

Care to explain further?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• thank you!)))) my problem with MystNEI-Plugin-1.7.10-02.01.00.00 corrected

• Hey Player,

I'm having the same issue here. I noticed it happening recently on my server, some chunks would stay loaded, i.e. chunks containing my Railcraft boilers would stay loaded but my tree farm wouldn't, so it kills my steam production. No chunkloaders at all. With everyone off the server, I still have anywhere between 300-700 chunks still loaded according to sampler. Even a server restart doesn't do anything. I don't know if the problem is even related to Fastcraft, but I don't think I have had this problem before and then saw it reported by BakermanLP here recently. Any ideas? Does FastCraft even touch chunkloading behavior at all?

• Kortako: That's normal vanilla behavior, FastCraft shouldn't influence it. It's inherent to how ticking blocks/tile entity access other chunks. When chunk access each other that way, they'll usually stay loaded without a chunk loader. I plan to fix this with FastCraft eventually, but it's very tricky to do in an acceptable way.

SvEgiiVEteR: Very likely not my fault, most likely it's a problem in CustomOreGen and/or Mystcraft if it's happening in its initial profiling dimension.

• Found a new crash using fastcraft in my modpack "Industrial Age The Turning"
    possibly related to mekanism

Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/EEz6a95z

Fastcraft doesn't work with Cauldron

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Actually enterprise12's crash is presumably caused by a faulty mod (threaded world access), run with -Dfastcraft.debug.fwel (startup option, goes before -jar) to try catching it.

• :O

I see this too much.

• Not sure where I'm supposed to notify Player of using this in a modpack, but I am currently working on a new modpack and will be using Fastcraft. My modpack is going to center around bees and magic. I'm a very inexperienced newb(moderate) to mods, but Bees and Magic are the two areas I know little about, so I plan to make my pack around them.

Thanks,
    StephJ2Fan