[WIP|1.7.10] FastCraft 1.25 (Note: All Posts of new Members need to be approved first, so if you press the submit button but no new post appears here, it is in the folder of posts to be approved first, and Player will receive them a few hours later)

• All I have that really adds structures installed is that generators mod updated by goto that adds the great wall and other cool structures and I have millenaire mod in which while flying around I have seen a structure pop up right in front of me . Could that cause it ;because I just started a world and didn't remove any mod . Now I can not get back into my world without getting the above crash right away . :( What do you recommend me do ? Should I just start a new world , and fly around , and if I get a crash again report it to you .

Also I have been running forge 1307 since the day it came out , and it just seems minecraft is a lot smoother with that version . I think you should do all the rendering code for forge . :) BTW when I had a crash with logisticspipes pipes , and on there github they told me all versions above 1300 was for 1.8 , and I had to argue to them about it , and even had to prove it to them .

• As the FTB 3rd party pack guidelines need me to, I have to notify you, Mr. Player, that I am using your mod in a public FTB modpack.

EDIT: Public, not private.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hlaaftana: Public. Not private. ().

• This is the reason: https://i.imgur.com/9l4uzs9.gif

Is it so he can add a jazz mode so the giant white chunks will change colour too? ^^

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Great mod, should help out those of us running Minecraft off of a potato

As per FTB guidelines, I must inform you Player, that I am using Fastcraft In a 3rd party Unlisted Public Pack

• Hi Mr.Player, the FTB 3rd party pack requires me to notify you that I am using your mod for my private modpack and this is to inform you just that.

• schmoken: Fastcraft's Optifine detection isn't working for your setup, which causes the issue. Presumably Optifine was installed in some obscure way and/or not completely. You'd want to just drop its jar into the mods folder, nothing else.

• First Thermal Dyanmics, now FastCraft corrupts my world (one world each). :p Got a crash on flatworld (overworld settings) testmap, using FTBInfinity, and Fastcraft 1.19. I flew to the edge of the loaded chunks where I had a FunkyLocomotion frame quarry system going. It's a conspiracy against the frame quarries I tell 'ya! ;)

http://pastebin.com/NAxUb3Kv

One thing that I did do was disable the Witchcraft mod after loading the world. I've noticed a few mods tend to crash if you load up chunks that had old data in it (I think Journey Map is one of those?).

• ariosos: This is not FastCraft's fault. I've debugged this previously and got it fixed in Forge 1307. Just update.

Btw. it crashed because MC doesn't support removal of structure components without the fix.