[IC2 Exp][1.7.10][WIP] EnetBridge 1.7

• How can it be done? Energy conduits won't connect to any EU storage blocks, like MFE, nor to any EU machines, IC or GT.

I think this addon only gives that ability to IC2 cables. So you can connect your RF generators to RF machines or Ic2 machines, but you must use IC2 cables.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• I think this addon only gives that ability to IC2 cables. So you can connect your RF generators to RF machines or Ic2 machines, but you must use IC2 cables.

Could someone demonstrate this? I also cannot get it to work. EU transforms to RF without issue, but cannot move RF from, say, a capacitor bank into a batbox.

• My testing suggests you cannot currently convert RF to EU via enetbridge. Hopefully someone can confirm and we can ask player to revise the mod description for now.

• Official Post

My testing suggests you cannot currently convert RF to EU via enetbridge. Hopefully someone can confirm and we can ask player to revise the mod description for now.

You should be able to, it's just it's broken with all the general RF API changes (I think)

Choco, I know you are here ;) :P :D ;)

No you don't :sleeping:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• From the original post, I know you should be able to. But currently you cannot as far as I can tell.

• Official Post

RF input/output detection may not always work properly.

Guessing this might be a reason, just made worse as mods changed, but E-net bridge didn't?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Try putting an energy cell in between, some rf blocks use the neighbor directly instead of letting the grid handle the transfer.

That's what I thought so I tried an EIO capacitor bank. Sadly, if you're refering to the Thermal Expansion energy cell, its not in the pack I'm using (unless there's another "energy cell" I'm not familiar with)

• Hello there, using direwolf 1.7 latest version and been having some issues, every time i create a hobgoblin statue the server crashes and keeps crashing if the chunk with the statue is loaded until it is removed, initially believed this was an issue with the witchery mod but after some discussion with the mod author over his minecraft thread and a detailed looking into the crash log it appears to be an issue with enetbridge and its reflection, the witchery mod author has suggested either i try to remove the mod from my multiplayer or reach out to the enetbridge team to ask whether there is a config to exclude enetbridge from scanning specific tile entities or any other way i can fix the issue.

Here is the crash: https://paste.ee/p/ujJ3G

Hope to hear from you soon

• "You could, ask the guys at enetbridge to be more careful with how they do reflection (they do not seem to appreciate some variables are marked as client-side only)? I am not sure it is a good idea to start making client-only stuff work on the server in Witchery, just because another mod is being overzealous with reflection (which is a bug on their side btw). You could also remove enetbridge mod if you do not need its features, or just not build the statue. I am not sure if they have a config option to exclude specific tileentities from their world scanning, you might ask them that?"

This is what i was told, if this isnt the issue then what is (im not good with the whole reading of crash logs)

• "You could, ask the guys at enetbridge to be more careful with how they do reflection (they do not seem to appreciate some variables are marked as client-side only)? I am not sure it is a good idea to start making client-only stuff work on the server in Witchery, just because another mod is being overzealous with reflection (which is a bug on their side btw). You could also remove enetbridge mod if you do not need its features, or just not build the statue. I am not sure if they have a config option to exclude specific tileentities from their world scanning, you might ask them that?"

This is what i was told, if this isnt the issue then what is (im not good with the whole reading of crash logs)

Yeah, sorry. I'll shutup

• As Pyure said. After an update and complete removal of MJ api, is no longer possible to use enetbridge for anything.
    Cant connect IC2 cables to: EnderIO machines, Buildcraft (i read the first post, that BC 6.1 is not yet supported), Railcraft, Forestry, Big Reactos and possibly other RF mods. All of these mods are purely using RF.

Tested on the Latest versions of those mods.

• Official Post

As Pyure said. After an update and complete removal of MJ api, is no longer possible to use enetbridge for anything.

Haha, that is where you're wrong. Factorisation's Power still "works" (kinda) and Binne's Mods blocks still accept IC2 cables transferring MJ or RF.

I see this too much.

• EU -> RF still works, last I checked ( I can check again in a couple hours )
    RF -> EU does not work, player's post notwithstanding.

If someone can prove otherwise, fantastic, but nobody seems interested in doing so.

• Official Post

It's kinda hard to prove otherwise when the only things that work are really old versions of the RF using mods.

I see this too much.

• Haha, that is where you're wrong. Factorisation's Power still "works" (kinda) and Binne's Mods blocks still accept IC2 cables transferring MJ or RF.

Well---- Factorisation is not in InfiTech pack, and Binnie Mods are disabled due to incompatibility with BC 6.1.8 (i know about the API "hack" but i dont want to do it in the public pack.

But it might be a good thing actually.... I can just remove the Enetbridge and make players unhappy (which I love doing)

• I can confirm now that EU->RF works fine. There's no visual connection by energy conduit (Ender IO) but power is flowing.

40,000 EU (batbox)->Energy Conduit->333k RF (Capacitor Bank)

RF->EU I cannot get working in any way or form.

Choco, that's exactly my point: if it no longer works with current versions of stuff, that's good information to have and should be included in the original post.