[MineTweaker-Scripts & Mod-Configs] Let's Greg other mods!

• Now the Molds and Extruder Shapes need aTinkers Construct Smeltery. Maybe Greg will kill me for that ;)

• DreamMasterXXL,
    I mean for ex. this file:
    https://github.com/Dream-Maste…la-Minecraft/Minecraft.zs
    I'd expect for this to have only Minecraft: & gregtech: items in this one, but it has some CarpenterBlocks' blocks as materials, for example, the recepie for CraftingTable:
    recipes.addShaped(CraftingTable, [

[CarpentersBlock, CarpentersBlock],

[CarpentersBlock, CarpentersBlock]]);

In which:

val CarpentersBlock = <CarpentersBlocks:blockCarpentersBlock>;

• nekoexmachina

Yes there are Carpenter's Blocks Ingredients inside the vanilla Recipes.
    If you don't want to use Carpenters block edit the script and delete those Recipes ore change it to some GT stuff. I only collect recipes some from other Users and some i did by my self. If you dont want so much Mod dependencies make some Recipes by you own and send it to me i will post them on git.
    The Problem is i cant make it every People right so the more different recipes we get the more i can post and maybe then you can find some recipes you like.

• Ah, I thought that's your solo work. Ok.

The Problem is i cant make it every People right so the more different
    recipes we get the more i can post and maybe then you can find some
    recipes you like.

Yup.
    Honestly I'd expect to have a policy stating that "You have to have mods X,Y,Z to run this script" should be in a header or something. :)
    But whatever.
    I'll see what can be done to that recipes from to elliminate outer dependencies.
    No promises here, cause I don't see what could & what I could not improve in recipes (too newb).

• I am maybe gonna release Chocohead ( then modified by me ) script + quadrum nerf to use alchemical diamonds instead of normal diamonds in Project E, now the thing is you need 1 diamond, 1 nether star and 1 quantum manipulator (catalyst) to make this, now the only thing I am hesitating about is the recipe of this, I know it will require iridium plates, nether stars/beacons, and maybe neutronium and uu matter, but that's why I am hesitating :P

Suggestions ?

• Official Post

I knew I should have added that copyright licence. ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Honestly I'd expect to have a policy stating that "You have to have mods X,Y,Z to run this script" should be in a header or something.

I second this.

Additionally, it would help if some of the more cryptically-named items from other mods are explained either in comments near the recipes that use them or by putting them in values with more intuitive names. Looking at the recipes in Mods-Get-Gregged/Collected-Scripts/IndustrialCraft-2/IC2.zs, I can fix some of the recipes that currently use items from other mods, and look up things like gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:32405 (large steel fluid cell), but I don't want to have to install GraviSuite just to find out what GraviSuite:itemSimpleItem:6 is.

• Hi MauveCloud

I made a gravisuit script. In this script I remove all recipes of the mod and add them back. Here you can find that simple item is a Energy Booster. I can't explain every item because the scripts are mod pack scripts. It take month to do it and I not done with my mod pack now. So if you want to know witch item is meant look in the script please. Maybe I can add a line in the future witch mods the script needs.
    Tanks.

• Please note he is also not the only one posting scripts. I did post A LOT as well. He doesn't have time to check EVERY script he did not do to add that. ._.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Sorry, it's easy to lose track of the fact that most of the scripts are originally from a modpack when neither the initial post of this thread nor the GitHub folder structure indicate that.

• Sorry, it's easy to lose track of the fact that most of the scripts are originally from a modpack when neither the initial post of this thread nor the GitHub folder structure indicate that.

Feel free to add your own scripts here.I will upload it than or make a pull request on git. Every Modpack have different Mods so no script will fit with all Mod combination.

• I would like to request an overhaul of thaumcraft's research system that makes it so that you have to do research to access recipes normally made without any research, including gregtech machines and vanilla items and blocks. Of course you would need to have it so that all of the recipes to start with thaumcraft are possible without doing research, as that would halt any progression in thaumcraft, minecraft and/or gregtech. Other mods that I would like to be integrated include: blood magic, extra utilities, buildcraft, computercraft, botania, and draconic evolution. Extra utilities and draconic evolution should be a late game research while blood magic and botania should be fairly early. Of course, they should all be present throughout the progression, but I want the more OP mods to be more difficult to get to. I realize that I'm asking a lot. I hope that it's not too much. Please, if at all possible, let me know how long you think this might take you, if and when you accept.

• Official Post

Draconic evolution is the Dartcraft of 1.7.10, there's no way to balance it without stupid recipes purely to be inhibitingly expensive.
    Botania is hard to do as well with the crafting mechanics largely being one of the mod's features, changing them would be hard to keep the feel.
    Blood Magic would have a similar problem with alter recipes not being changeable (I don't think).

Forcing people down Thaumcraft to do Vanilla stuff is mean, and you'd most likely run out of aspects even with Greg's million and one items. Theoretically it would be doable though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.