[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Ztech - Collection of Addons

• Yeah, you're probably right. Maybe I'll update it, but don't expect it.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I've got the electric rails crashing my server, seemingly as their chunks unload. Have there been any similar reports? Do you think you'll have a fix in the near future?

This was only the electric rails, nothing else placed. Attempting to remove their EU cost in the config didn't resolve the issue. Having a chunkloader (Dimensional Anchors 59.0.2) present averted any crashing.

Versions:
    IC2 experimental 2.2.719
    Ztech 0.0.2 beta
    Forge 10.13.3.1400

• Hey Zuxelus.I wonder if you would be able to add a support for GTEU power in NetworkAnchor.

With this I have also found slight issue, and thats if I have the Network Anchor connected to GT cable it fills with energy, but as soon as something on the line will start demanding power, the anchor stops working (energy drops down into the yellow area)

• Official Post

Zuxelus was last on Wednesday, December 3rd 2014, 7:00pm, the fact the mods even work at all is impressive. But they're been abandoned and unless someone else continues them (it is open source) you're not going to get a fix.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

WTF with beta? Can you fix?
    http://pastebin.com/S96HYn2x

Zuxelus hasn't been on in nearly a year, so it's unlikely it will be. Either drop Ztech or use an IC2 build before 767.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Put electro magical tools on the list, the author stated on the minecraft forums, he dropped it in favor of a RF-based rewrite.

?(

Zuxelus hasn't been on in nearly a year

I see this too much.

• Official Post

In the curse site there is an open source forked and updated version of electro magic tools that still is being worked on. http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/m…36669-electro-magic-tools. Check it out

Should probably put some indication of that on the Electro-Magic Tools thread, especially since all it's download links 404 now.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Emphasis on quiet.

I see this too much.

• Yeah. It's good to know he wasn't brutally murdered though.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

That's one way of putting it, yes.

I see this too much.

• Updated this thing for latest IC2. It works, no crashes, but I aimed for Seed Library function (so that crash with rails I did not looked at). However Seed Analyzer does not work yet, because IC2 now kills ambiguous recipes, so there will need to be some other work than standard "ic2 machine, so ic2 recipe adding or it" ...but we still have cropnalyzer or greg's analyzers , so no potential need for this machine at all.

Sources: https://github.com/hanakocz/Ztech

• Please consider changing the repo to be set up properly- move things into the src/ file, and include everything needed to for setup (gradle things, etc).

• Ya I also did not liked that, but made it by clonning the oriinal repo, which is unfortunatelly same. (And it remembers the original changes which is nice, I think)
    Will redo it for next people so they make better code than my "it just works" :D

...will struggle with this infinite time probaly to redo the repo -.-'
    //giving it up for now, really need to get more into it how to link my already working eclipse folder with already existing github repo -.-'