[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] AFSU Mod

• Official Post

Version 2 of those textures looks really messy, version 1 is much better IMO. Should be more yellow like the EV-Transformer is though

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Version 2 of those textures looks really messy, version 1 is much better IMO. Should be more yellow like the EV-Transformer is though

Yellow ?

Ok - Yellow like EV Transformer...

Version 3

Hows that ?

:D

• Official Post

Better, feels much more EVish now. Where the blue bands join at the edges of the block faces does look a little strange though

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• My textures makes the AFSU look like an EV transformer, with some blue stripes ( like in the old GT, AESU had some blue stripes ^^ )

Edit : You will see them in the next update ^^ , unless you really want to see them :P

• I think it would look better without green parts. yellow and green dont fit. :D

i personally like version 1 much more that 2 and 3, but thats just my opinion

Well, the color is meant to look like it is glowing inside. Not sure why it would look green to you. But its light blue and Cyan, which I guess is a tint of light blue and green? Anyway, it fits my color schemes for my server nicely. I went with a MFSU type texture because I did NOT want to confuse it with a transformer, and instead make it look like it would pair with the normal MFSU, MFE, CESU and Batbox. Those items do not have a 5 pin out put port on them - only transformers do. I understand why Greg had made his look this way because the AESU was a hybrid of both a Transformer and a Storage unit. But the AFSU is not a hybrid. Its just a storage unit. This is why i choose a MFSU looking scheme.

Never the less, looking forward to seeing Mine_sasha's final textures. :) I like Gregerizing everything!

• Finally someone who understand my thoughs, let's greg all the things, I think that every mod can be balanced, even Project-E ( which Choco replaced for me almost ( 99.9% ) every diamonds with alchemical diamonds, which require 4 nether stars and 4 diamonds, for creating 4 alch diamonds :D )

Next update should require a uu matter cell for the AFB :D

• Version 1.1.0a-Beta: this version changes about everything. The AFSU's texture is customizable, you can choose from the new default texture from Mine_Sasha, CubeWrench's blue texture, Quene's yellow texture or his black texture, or the old one. I didn't include Chloe's textures cause' I got lazy (next update maybe?). If anyone wants me to remove their textures, please let let me know. The AFSU can be viewed in your hand correctly. Also the AFB has a new texture, and the texture changes depending on it's energy level. The recipes have nerfed more. The GUI texture now uses a modified version of Gregtech's IDSU, Mine_Sasha got permission from Greg for me. However, the GUI is bugged: it's stretched strangely, making it look very weird. I had a lot of issues trying to fix that bug, but after many hours I could not figure it out :( Properties of the GUI can changed in the config file though (positions and stuff), however it is very technical.

Download

I'll move it to 1.1.0a once the GUI bug is done.

(TODO: add everyone to credits Should be done, just need to confirm Chocohead helped with the GUI).

Edit1: I forgot: I added a Hayo translation that includes cussing.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

Edited once, last by xbony2 ().

• Official Post

Woo, I helped by providing the IDSU GUI :)

I see this too much.

• Haha dude that's fantastic.

• Official Post

GUI? I hear somewhere that you don't like to make GUI's

Where'd you hear that? :huh:

Did you? I thought Mine_Sasha did that... :wacko:

Guess where Sasha got it from ;)

I see this too much.

• Yup, I got the original textures via Chocohead, and I used them to create the new GUI ( with slighly different colors and without the G from GT ), sorry for forgetting to mention that ^_^' , here's some crédits : :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Credit:

So guys, what do you think about my textures ? Fancy duh ? :D :P :D

• Thats blue? that looks like green :D

ok, i like blue, but the combination makes it look like green. either blue or yellow, but not both. i dont like the combination. but thats not my mod so its also not my decision. I'm sure that the result will be good :D

• But are my textures OK ? I tried to make it look like 75% like an EV transformer 12.5% like an IDSU/AESU and 12.5 personnal style ^^