[Remake][1.6.4|1.7.10|1.10.2][Patreon][IRC|#IC2-Classic|EsperNet] IC2 Classic by Speiger

• Here i come with the IC2 Classic Version which is Compatible to IC2 Exp Mods

Relevant Links:
    Patreon Page

GitHub Main Page for the Project

Releases, Changelogs and Dev Stuff

IC2 Classic Wiki (may include information from 1.10.2 releases)

Bug Tracker and Suggestions Please Post Reports/Requests here. I get e-mail Notifications so I reply faster. If that is not possible then post it here.

If you want to support me and IC2 then use this link: CurseForge Page
    IC2Classic has now a Patreon: Patreon Page

IC2 Classic has now an IRC Channel. If you want to join #IC2-Classic on IRC (EsperNet)
    or on Discord: Discord Link

There is now a Forestry Fix that allow you to run Forestry with IC2 Classic. Download in the attachments. Thanks to some russian people!
    ForestryFix.jar

New Features which do not exist in IC2 Classic from Immibis:

Almost Every IC2 Exp Addon or Mod should work with this. (Note some are not but i try to make it compatible)
    Nei Plugin for normal CraftingRecipes (other will follow soon)
    EU Reader give a couple more information when you sneak RightClick on a Machine that require/produce/transfer Energy.
    That also counts for Addons.
    Energy Transfersystem is adjusted to the IC2 Exp API.
    Multible Energy Packets are back again. But also Explosions.

Important: These downloads here are for Minecraft 1.6.4.
    1.7.10/1.10.2 Downloads are found at the top.

~ edited by Greg for better formatting

• New Update:
    Changes:
    Added: NEI Plugin for: "Compressor", "Extractor", "Macerator", "Scrapbox Chances",
    Fixed: Nuclear Reactor Components. They should work now smoothly and share the Heat good.
    2 Bugs still exsist with Nukes.
    1: Every Side Export energy (so you can make the output times 6).
    2: Heat Exchanger remove only 99% of their own heat so they will keep a little amount intern. But that will effect almost nothing. With nukes.

• Official Post

1: Every Side Export energy (so you can make the output times 6).

IC2 had the same bug a few months ago. It's much worse than 6x, since a full multiblock reactor has about 30 sides that you could pull energy from

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• IC2 had the same bug a few months ago. It's much worse than 6x, since a full multiblock reactor has about 30 sides that you could pull energy from

Yeah it has 30 sides but only 6 Extra Connections to Reactor Casings. And Every Reactor casing (so max 6) outputs it energy. I will fix that anyways soon by installing the MultiStructure IC2 Exp API into the Nuke (which was anyways intended to be there).
    But there is a couple new bugs fixed. XD A example. The recipe which is required for the Nuke is not aviable. I removed it at the time where i cleaned up the code... Its added again.
    But comes only next release and for that i wait a day because there is more todo. Also my mod requires work and i did it laying around for a couple weeks now...

Also a cool thing is that IC2 Classic seems to be very stable even so that i use a very uncomplex code for the Energy Calculation.... It seems to be that IC2 Made a little mistake by that :D

• Update: Version 1.3
    Nuclear Reactos is now right sized (it thaught that his start size was 2 rows instead of 3).
    Nuclear Reactor is now in the EnergyNet a multiblock which means it sends always the same amount of energy out no matter how much cables you place in.
    Random bugfixes.

Notes for Version 1.4:
    Config in IC2 Classic will change Drasticly please save your worlds and test it out. Please save your worlds before you update!
    It will be no longer for each BlockID&ItemID a extra config. I will merge them all together to only 1 ID.
    To make it less confusing. The Config will request a Start ItemID & Start BlockID. From there it will register its blocks and Items.
    At the end it is also telling you how much Item&BlockIDs it is getting used up.
    How that will be looking at the end is like the example i throwed under this Reply.

If you do not want that and want to have the Old Config file because you like to move items messedup around then tell it to me.
    (Note if to less people say that then i still add this drasticly change)

• Little note:
    After the 1.4 Update of IC2 Classic i will shrink down the Speed how i release the updates. So it can take a couple weeks/months until there will be a new update.
    Reason?
    I coded now for a couple weeks constantly... (often 6+ hours) and did not came to play and it drained a lot of my free time to make everything running.
    Not only because i wanted to release that. I also wanted to restart my modpack because i do have IC2 Classic now, and a couple other mods which i have almost done.
    Like AdvGenerators³ which was not supportet for 1.6+ anymore and i loved that mod even it was extremly buggy (do not mind on me but had a lot of crashes at 1.4.7 with it),
    Also i have a lot of mods that i want to create but i am simply drained... and that is even draining...

If i am fast enough (because i have to change a lot of stuff in my mods (cleaning code because of learning while i code)
    the next update will be friday or saturday...
    If not then wait or ask me...

• Official Post

i loved that mod even it was extremly buggy (do not mind on me but had a lot of crashes at 1.4.7 with it),

I liked it too, and saying it was extremely buggy is unfair, it had a few mild issues, but it was still usable.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I liked it too, and saying it was extremely buggy is unfair, it had a few mild issues, but it was still usable.

only these blocks did not crash the game: StoneMacerator, SolarTurbine,Wave&OceanGenerator and the Thermal generator. every other one did crash the game...
    I can count it crashy mod. But buggy i found fair enough

• Official Post

They were fine for me as long as you didn't do silly stuff with them. Granted there were texture bugs with the cables, but I fixed that too, it just wasn't looking for the textures in the right place.

I see this too much.

• They were fine for me as long as you didn't do silly stuff with them. Granted there were texture bugs with the cables, but I fixed that too, it just wasn't looking for the textures in the right place.

To be fair its an awsome mod even with these bugs...
    I ported it to 1.6.4 to. Its compatible to IC2 Exp and also Special Compatible to IC2 Classic xD.
    It supports now FluidTanks a little bit more. Some parts are reasonable not compatible. That can may change.
    And also i added a support from woodGas to Forestry Biofuel which is the same like the biofuelcell from IC2.
    So you can choose do you use BC and Forestry for Biofuel or IC2.

• Long Time no Hearing from me at this thread. Yeah i know.. Said that it will come since +13 days the new version...
    Now here an explaining. I did completly rewirted my entire guis (i have only 2-3 gui classes left. For note: About 20-30 guis in my mods). I did finished Adv Generators.
    Made it to IC2 Exp and IC2 Classic compatible.
    Added a few things which ic2 should have supportet (foaming other modblocks were not supported).... Added a whole new ID System. that is much easier and will maybe even allow a id setting system in +1.7
    (Before you guys yell 1.7 has no longer ids. True maybe true) 1.7 has a idsystem but it automaticly sort it by the guy who added the things first. So if you remove a mod the whole ids are missmatching the world.
    So i decide to make a config that allows you to simply controll the IDs. So you can even setup from other mods the item/blockIDs.
    And yeah i have heared a lot of yelling from people that made servers that they have to reset the world at some part if they want to deinstall a mod.....

Anyway IC2 Classic version em.... let me look... 1.4 will come out in the next couple days. I want to make a quick ground check if everything works.
    Can be tomorrow or in 3 days. I will not add or remove things anymore. So there is no big delay at all. (I did code for about 2 months without playing.... :/)
    Also the first api files will come out!

• Little note here.
    I decided to skip 1.7.10. When i am done updating it it is already outdated... So i will jump into 1.8 when most people start to cover it and when it is stable enough.
    That will also cover my other mods...

• I don't think many people will be moving to 1.8. I'm staying in 1.7.10 for as long as I can, going to glue my feet to the ground.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I don't think many people will be moving to 1.8. I'm staying in 1.7.10 for as long as I can, going to glue my feet to the ground.

I will update anways when my todolist is finished. So that case which is earlier happening is the reason for me to update. XD
    And i do not think people will not update in 6 months. That is only the guess how long i need for my todolist.
    Could be 3 times longer

• UPDATE 1.4 IS OUT!
    To the Changes:
    Fix: Server&Client Issus (server is loading Client only classes) are fixed. Mostly Nei Plugin was the Error.
    Added: EnergyNet Sends only the demanded Energy and not every energy into a machine. Calling a api function from IC2Exp.
    Fixed: Derp bug that created energy full energy use even 1 eu was needed. Curses of the the change before.
    Added: Foaming Event. It allows that People can foam custom blocks with the FoamSprayer. Was never Supportet in IC2 Exp. Sadly
    Added: Recipe Event for Electrolyzer. It allows you to add only recipes to it. Requirement for the AdvGenerators mod which i updated to.
    Removed: The Heat info of the Reactor parts. Was anyways only for testing.
    Added: API for IC2 Classic is loaded. So with the IC2 Classic api you can still use the IC2 Exp API but can detect if IC2 Classic is loaded or not.
    Added: New Energy Classes to the API which allow the Classic ic2 to handle the energy more smoth and also allow multible energy packets again.
    Extreme Adding: New ID System for IC2 Classic. Instead of setting up 200-300 IDs you only have to setup 2 IDs for blocks and items togehter it automaticly build the ids and tells you how much ids were used. Also the +256 math for ItemIDs falls now away because of the new IDsystem.
    Litte note here: I had to sort every item/Block before i could install the new System because the IC2 Team made it shuffeled. Why ever. But this new IDsystem will make a couple blockID & itemID missmatches internal with ic2. It is about 5-10 ids in total.

I think that was it. ^^" A lot of work.
    Here are the first API Files and I will do 1.8 Update if it is stable when i am ready to update.