7. Elecktrums Yeah (3) 27%
    8. Elecktrum Nah (4) 36%
    9. Elecktrum No! (5) 45%
    10. I could not think of a better name for elecktrum? (3) 27%
    11. Flower Wisdom Yeah (3) 27%
    12. Flower Wisdom Nah (2) 18%
    13. Flower Wisdom No! (5) 45%
    14. I could not think of a better name for flower of wisdom? (2) 18%

It happened to me with some New Crops for IC2 (some are vanilla MC).
    They recognize and am using Google translator Writing this (not speak English (little))

Cactus
    - Seed: cactus
    - Growing a rate slightly slower than sugar cane
    - Falling Leaves 1-2 cactus
    - If you go, yes obtained average heart damage
    - It's tough to walk and insects (pinches), I guess in the desert there are not weeds
    - Need a few water would hurt too.
    His tecture is could be based on potted cactus (half height) but they are 2 or 4 Growing cactus and are twice that size (in the same block)

Apple
    - Seed: oak sapling or hybrid cocoa and wheat
    - It grows very slowly but being harvested grows Faster (penality low) (technically it was only shows the fruits without taking branches)
    - the drops 2-3 apples
    - Your tecture is based on sapling oak (Smaller) and the growing size and some red spots this would be their apples
    - It is resistant walking (It's small tree) and has few insect or weed

Elecktrums not electrum
    - Seed: hybrid cafe and ferrum (or aurum)
    - It grows very slowly
    - Drop a rechargeable battery without (or a new disposable item may give energy)
    - COULD BE tecture non-rechargeable batteries on the floor, just kidding (no idea)
    - It's fragile to walk, but no insects or weeds because with electricity they are not well
    - Al walking half damage to the heart with rubber suit no harm give when

Flower Wisdom
    - Seed: bottle of experience or a hybrid between coffee and Hops (Beer)
    - Grows at a very slow speed
    - Drop 3-11 experience
    - Very weak
    - If one makes it click when I grew up with a bottle, this is full of experience.

Another think not hesitate to send. I Hope you like my harvest.

Sorry for my English, my native languaje is Spanish. If you don't understand me I can explain my ideas in spanish.

Edited 4 times, last by EnderCraft ().

• I like the cactus idea. Elecktrums is unnecessary because of Redwheat. Redwheat yields Redstone Dust, which is already a primary battery (600 EU in a Generator). I feel "Flower Wisdom" is overpowered.

• but single-use-batteries give a considerably higher amount of energy than redstone(i think that was what he ment with the battery thing. would be a cool thing to have a tier above redwheat for energy, i think.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Or if you boost the GG part of the GGR abnormally?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• you COULD also go for the "cheap but plenty" strategy, making very many not very good plants, but yeah, experience should be hard to get. Also, it could just drop experience points, that would be a lot easier to code i think, as that mechanic is already in vanilla. On another note, crops for food are somewhat overpowered - i spent about half an hour or so on crops on kirara and got 3-4 wheat from my wheat, and i could have done it with way more plants at once.

• I have really gotten into modded minecraft in the 1.6 era, so i don't really know what content redpower had. What are these herbs?

• Official Post

Redpower never had herbs. There was flax for growing string, but that really didn't look like a herb.

XYCraft did have henquin, which ironically also was used to make string, and that had a herb like texture.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• didn't xycraft have corn, as well? I played around a little bit with FTB Ultimate. Oh, and doesn't it make a comeback or something?

• Official Post

Ahh yes, it added corn for popcorn too. XYCraft counts as vapourware now, as it's pretty obvious Soaryn's never going to release it again.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• huh.. heard something like that. oh well.

• Official Post

Redpowder not Redpower, aka redstone. That makes sense.

I see this too much.