leveling up

• How many posts does it tske to level up from tree puncher and on, and what are the levels? Also, you hsve to level up, right?

• i have no idea.
    EDIT: But you can make a custom rank, so i doubt there is some kind of system for "leveling up".

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Official Post

There is a system, the icon under the text will change as you post more, even if you change the text itself.

You can work out roughly where the limits are by checking the members list and seeing at roughly what amount of posts pushes you up to the next icon.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yeah, only person on the whole forum who got to 3 macerator rank. SpwnX might be there now, but he's got the IC2 dev banner instead

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Awesome. How do you know it's 5k posts? Is there anything above it (like mass fab rank)?

I see this too much.

• I don't think there is anything above it, because I still have 3 Macerators (since I can choose between the two possible Titles).

Unless: the next title is at 10,000 posts! And it is hidden from forum operators like SpwnX!