Ore washer automation

• I automated Ore Washer station, putting the pump and sorting machines, but empty cells are not pushed into the sorter. What's can I do?

• Perhaps the empty cells aren't considered an output (I'm presuming you already have an ejector upgrade, otherwise the washed ores wouldn't go into the sorter either). I think the normal way is to use a fluid ejector to get the water from the pump into the ore washer (either directly, or via some form of fluid pipes (fluid distributors, or pipes from another mod)).

• I just pipe my water in from an aqueous accumulator. Here's my system for processing uranium ore, the back is a little messy, but it's simply extract -> pass onto next step.

The cyclic assemblers combine the tiny piles into their larger counterparts.

• Official Post

I envy your Uranium reserves.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

what is this nice pipes mod?

EnderIO

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I envy your Uranium reserves.

I have yet to make an IC2 reactor. What's there is from a 9x9 chunk area plus whatever the mining laser has generated. :)

_Tim_, what is this nice pipes mod?

Indeed, I'm quite liking EnderIO, lots of opportunity for compact and tidy builds.

Here's the underside of a farm I have, showing power, items, fluids, and redstone all in one block space .. With space for more! :thumbup:

• Nictrace, feel free to make a section on the wiki's Ore Washing Plant page (or a seperate tutorial) showing how you've automated it. ; )