[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Ohh yeah that could be we are at 1352 atm (we are testing our update atm with 1381 will be out in about 10-20 mins, will edit if it works (I gues it wil then, didnt have those cells and so on in mind when thinking about the fluid update of forge hehe :) thanks for clearifying that

I'm not sure if it's that, but a good guess. The next update will have many many fixes...

• Yeah you were right, with 1352 its not working but with 1381 (latest cauldron) its working :) than I didnt report that at all ;)
    Tahnks for the tip :) Looking forward to the fixes (whatever they are, it can only get better......well actually thats pretty hard..because of the fusions, but still hehe you got me gigiling like a little school girl here)
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• What did cause all the messed up Recipes?

I did some number crunching.
    The Fusion MKI + PlasmaGen MKI produce ~16kEU/t and need ~10kEU/t + lots of water to run.
    Fusion MKIII + PlasmaGen MKIII produce ~224kEU/t and need 40kEU/ + lots of water + ~1 Enderpearl/sec to run.

• I found this documentation on the distillation tower (presumably from an older version of GregTech):
    http://ftbwiki.org/Distillation_Tower_%28GregTech%29
    I don't know how much Blood Asp has changed it from that, though.

I was finally able to build and run the distillation tower. However, all I can make, is BioEthanol from BioMass Cells being input into the input hatch.

nothing else works.

I tried putting 16 Oil cells in to make diesel fuel, Glyceryl and Sulfuric Acid Cells... but that too doesn't work.

I'd love to know the list of liquids it can take, and what they should make.

• I looked in NEI for usages of the GregTech biomass cell, and I was able to find one for the distillation tower and click the arrow for its recipes (I only see 2 so far). To process oil cells, you apparently need 16 oil cells and 32 empty cells.

• Next update:

-Fixed all the messed up recipes.
    -Ores have right textures back.
    -Input slots of steam machine fixed.

Quick reupload. Forgot to fix all steam machines.

Thanks for the quick fix! Still having some weird recipes that only happen with this mod installed though, such as these:

EDIT: Well, apparently none of this weirdness is happening on my server, which is really all I care about. So never mind, I guess...
    EDIT 2: Nope, it's still happening. Came back with a server restart.

• I did some number crunching.
    The Fusion MKI + PlasmaGen MKI produce ~16kEU/t and need ~10kEU/t + lots of water to run.
    Fusion MKIII + PlasmaGen MKIII produce ~224kEU/t and need 40kEU/ + lots of water + ~1 Enderpearl/sec to run.

For what do I need the enderpearl? And I still don´t know what to do with the processing array? :huh:

• the ender pearl is used as fuel and the processing array can use all 16 basic electric machines in one big multiblock atleast is this what i understand with 16 basic machines

• The currentyl most efficient fusion is Deuterium+Beryillium -> Nitrogenplasma. And you get Beryillium from Enderpearls or Emerald.

The processing array is a way to replace many single block machines. Currently only Centrifuge recipes with fluid input work. So: Put 16 Basic centrifuges in the gui slot and hydrogen in the input hatch, it will process it into deuterium at the same speed as 16 Centrifuges.

• Hi, I am the current mainteiner off BeyondReality, a heavy modpack around gregtech and I was thinking of adding this port for the next version. I was wondering if you could join #beyondreality on esper sometime and talk about how the new stuff works and maybe add it to our "unused" wiki.

• Hi, I am the current mainteiner off BeyondReality, a heavy modpack around gregtech and I was thinking of adding this port for the next version. I was wondering if you could join #beyondreality on esper sometime and talk about how the new stuff works and maybe add it to our "unused" wiki.

I'm not a regular user of IRC anymore, but i could join for a talk. What is your normal online time there? I will also add short guides to the FTB wiki, once the machines are final, as it is the biggest and most up to date GT wiki.

• I'm not a regular user of IRC anymore, but i could join for a talk. What is your normal online time there? I will also add short guides to the FTB wiki, once the machines are final, as it is the biggest and most up to date GT wiki.

Hmmmm, since its an official unofficial continuation... I'm not sure how to split up the official from the unofficial content.
    I'll talk to the other peeps and figure something out.

• Thanks for your work on this!

I found two bugs:
    - Simple Solar Boiler isn't rendered correctly. The top texture is replaced with a side texture.

- Shutter Modules don't work.
    Output mode lets everything through in both directions and input mode blocks everything.
    The other two modes do the exact same thing.

You want to stick with GregTech 5 until GregTech 6 has more machines ready?
    You can't craft lenses or you are missing the storage blocks for most materials?
    Try GemBlocksForGreg! Now with metals, too!