[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Official Post

Since its an ancient tech, use decent amounts of naquadah (enriched and naquadria), some new fancy alloys (osmium-tungsten-naquadah alloy) and even neutronium (made in a mk3 fusion reactor by combining a stack of osmium with a stack of iridium and a stupidly high amount of energy over a looooong time). Think of anything mcguffium-like.

• Knowing this would've seen the day, bet I'd still have my GT5 pack. Prolly complete by now.

Gread job there, Bloody.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• That was one of the first things i put in.

Thanks a lot for it and for all grate work you do on GT5 :)

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Blood Asp, i have another request.
    I'll be happy if you add switch covers on cables and valve covers on pipes. Because often I need to have main switch for my machines, but I didn't have that obviously device.

• Since its an ancient tech, use decent amounts of naquadah (enriched and naquadria), some new fancy alloys (osmium-tungsten-naquadah alloy) and even neutronium (made in a mk3 fusion reactor by combining a stack of osmium with a stack of iridium and a stupidly high amount of energy over a looooong time). Think of anything mcguffium-like.

Neutronium is allready in. And used in my Ultimate Battery. But the new high tier stuff slowly feels like just using more of the old Stuff, not really new Tiers. So i would like to expand some of the high tech mechanics.

My current Plan about that is:
    1. Finish porting. (Large Turbines, Player detector, missing magic gen functions, more fusion recipes. Something missing?)
    2. Documentation on Wiki, maybe some balancing of the Stuff i added.
    3. Back to GTExtras, finish Modular Armor, maybe first Oil Stuff i started.
    4. Get a Stable GT5 version i can recommend for Modpacks. I hopefully reach that Point within a month.
    5. Starting a "GT5 Experimental" where i make bigger changes to exsisting mechanics. Like: Porting over GTExtras stuff, more high tier tool materials, changes to the tool system, other ideas i have for GTExtras. I will stop working on GT5 once GT6 is playable, but maybe i will even make it to the point of implementing a research system on GT5.

Blood Asp, i have another request.
    I'll be happy if you add switch covers on cables and valve covers on pipes. Because often I need to have main switch for my machines, but I didn't have that obviously device.

That allready exists in the original GT5. A shutter cover combined with machine controller does exactly this.

• Something missing?

Industrial Grinder? I guess, processing array replaced it, am I right?
    Also, what's about lava boiler (+lava filters). It is missing, but in GT 5.0 centrifuge can process lava too so there is no real necessity in it.

i will even make it to the point of implementing a research system on GT5.

Oh, this is sweet, indeed. Personally me always wanted some TC-like research system in GT, but Gregorius is doing his mod like he want.

• Industrial Grinder? I guess, processing array replaced it, am I right?
    Also, what's about lava boiler (+lava filters). It is missing, but in GT 5.0 centrifuge can process lava too so there is no real necessity in it.

Yes, the industrial Grinder is unnessesary now. The Lava Boiler will be changed a lot and come back together with the large Turbine.

The Point where i start with research will be in 3-4 months... Who knows how my ideas change until then and maybe GT6 will be in a good State.

• Official Post

5. Starting a "GT5 Experimental" where i make bigger changes to exsisting mechanics.

Half overhaul the E-net and start using ingots for recipes again? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

High tier techs?

I have some random ideas:
    Mass production of antimatter (element based too). Antimatter fusion reactor. Heavier and denser antimatter elements are used to store energy.
    An artificial dwarf star that produces sunlight-like light on a few chunks around it.Who needs lamps when you have your own star in your backyard.
    A phase shifting device that allows us to go through objects (like 1.8 spectator mode noclip).
    A click to teleport to where you're looking at device for quick transportation.
    Mass destruction weapons that harnesses the power of antimatter.
    More magitech items that uses TC magic. (voidmetal-naquadah alloy).
    Magitech: Allow mass purification or taint of land using a machine.
    Terraforming: A block that relies on UUM to change the biome around it to whatever the player chooses. This was supposed to be an IC2 feature but...

• So, yet another bug report that I'm still trying to nail down the source on. At least this time I remembered to update the involved mods before shooting my mouth off.

Using Railcraft latest and Gregtech latest, the creosote oil produced in the coke ovens (which I assume is GT / IC2, judging by the sort of brownish color) refuses to be put into buckets, and when spawned, or pumped, in cannot be burned in a Railcraft Liquid Fuel Boiler. Further, Railcraft creosote oil also cannot be burned in a boiler, and when spawned in, placed in the world, and then picked back up, turns into water. I also tried telling Railcraft not to define Creosote Oil, but that just resulted in a crash. Also, turning off Gregtech Unification for Cresote cells didn't work, and I don't see any other entire in Unification.cfg.

I'm posting this here, and then cross-posting a similar bug report over to the RailCraft github in a few hours. Not sure who's side this is on, if it is on either Gregtech or Railcraft.