[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• The tooltip for the seismic prospector seems a bit cryptic, how do we "activate with explosives?" (if we're supposed to blow it up, then make that clearer, if not that's what you seem to be implying).

The turbine is rounding up to the next integer anyways. So 2mb/t is what it needs. Such low flow rates are really bad anyways because of stuff like this.

Im not sure how to understand this. Will the outputed energy also increase by about 30%? Turbines are allready extremly complicated (e.g. with a nuclear reactor and its fluctuating power output), that makes it even worse. It seems that im forced to use the single block plasma generators, since its impossible to calculate with those large ones...

i think, its the problem for all recipes with some chance of output. So, ive got some ore melted, and i have ghost results in my output bus. i think, this problem appears because some of macerators got succeed on some extra dust chance and some macerators are not.
    Problem is critical, because slots are taken and nothing in them really. so when, say, 15\16 slots are busy with ghost dusts, we have wasted byproducts, only regular "crushed ore" would appear.
    Players can manually drop out ghost dusts, but it works for some really little time, as for my processing, this slot appears busy with ghost dusts within a 5 minutes.
    Could you check out output of processing arrays please?

upd. Checked array with just one macerator - same problem... so its not bcuz of some macerators have %result and some are not. Wondering, whats the real reason...

So this would also affect the centrifuging of lava? Im currently building a large selfpowered lava centrifgure array (LHE+Steamturbines+40 MV centrifuges) and that would make it impossible to use...

• The turbines are so complex because they are so much more efficient. Up to 2x output compared to single block. They are bigger and need more materials, but even ignoring all stuff like flowrate, about 50% efficiency bonus should still be possible. So it is up to everyone to decide to go simple or efficient. Just to be better because it was more expensive is something i do not like too much.

I did not jet look at the issue, but when i understand the report correctly, the centrifuge might have the problem also.

• Im not sure how to understand this. Will the outputed energy also increase by about 30%? Turbines are allready extremly complicated (e.g. with a nuclear reactor and its fluctuating power output), that makes it even worse. It seems that im forced to use the single block plasma generators, since its impossible to calculate with those large ones...

So this would also affect the centrifuging of lava? Im currently building a large selfpowered lava centrifgure array (LHE+Steamturbines+40 MV centrifuges) and that would make it impossible to use...

Im not sure how to understand this. Will the outputed energy also increase by about 30%? Turbines are allready extremly complicated (e.g. with a nuclear reactor and its fluctuating power output), that makes it even worse. It seems that im forced to use the single block plasma generators, since its impossible to calculate with those large ones...

it wont afftect lava, because ghost dusts take slots and when you have result with same dusts, you will get them at those places. Problem is for using many recipes with variety of outputs in array. so when you take all the ghosts slots, new wont appear.
    (Sorry if my eng isnt that good, im rus and only learned it from online games and serials)

• Sorry to repeat myself, but I CAN use it just without doing anything special, right?

Да можешь, но если воткнуть жидкостный регулятор, то работать будет эффективнее. Ничего сложного в этом нет.

Я не знаю зачем тому человеку понадобились такие смешные скорости подачи.
    Фузионка на дейтерии-тритии производит плазму со скоростью 7,8125л/тик
    Оптимальный поток для одной турбины (с большим вольфрамовостальным ротором) - 7,32л/тик (146л/сек)
    Разница не велика, но с регулятором на выходе получим 30к eU/t и небольшое количество плазмы будет копиться.
    Без регулятора плазма будет уходить вся и выход энергии будети немного меньше (где-то на 6,66%).

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Да можешь, но если воткнуть жидкостный регулятор, то работать будет эффективнее. Ничего сложного в этом нет.

Я не знаю зачем тому человеку понадобились такие смешные скорости подачи.
    Фузионка на дейтерии-тритии производит плазму со скоростью 7,8125л/тик
    Оптимальный поток для одной турбины (с большим вольфрамовостальным ротором) - 7,32л/тик (146л/сек)
    Разница не велика, но с регулятором на выходе получим 30к eU/t и небольшое количество плазмы будет копиться.
    Без регулятора плазма будет уходить вся и выход энергии будети немного меньше (где-то на 6,66%).

I dont know why u insist on speaking rus everytime I post something. That's offensive, stuff like that goes into pm. Thx nevertheless.

it wont afftect lava, because ghost dusts take slots and when you have result with same dusts, you will get them at those places. Problem is for using many recipes with variety of outputs in array. so when you take all the ghosts slots, new wont appear.
    (Sorry if my eng isnt that good, im rus and only learned it from online games and serials)

Great news!
    So a workaround for macerators would be getting a realy large output bus?

• Great news!
    So a workaround for macerators would be getting a realy large output bus?

well, max output bus is 16 slots.. either tungstensteel or neutronium. so.. its too little amount. Or we can use like 1 array for say, 8 or about that different recipes. i said about that, cause output depends on recipe and we can have same phantom dusts, like stone dust.. nickel dust in some ore processing, etc. so when we have common ghost dusts, we can use more recipes to be sure we dont waste output. But i for now have build just parrallede 16 macerators and put all there, waiting for array fix

• tbh making machine arrays is very gratifying. The only issues the processing array really fixes is loss due to lower voltages (assuming you can feed processing arrays higher voltages and it will do transforming internally) and distributing materials evenly across machines. That last problem can be solved by using the psuedo round robin upgrade with extra utilities pipes (be sure to use the MT script to nerf the hell out of these). I haven't found a better way to do even item distribution than that.

• tbh making machine arrays is very gratifying. The only issues the processing array really fixes is loss due to lower voltages (assuming you can feed processing arrays higher voltages and it will do transforming internally) and distributing materials evenly across machines. That last problem can be solved by using the psuedo round robin upgrade with extra utilities pipes (be sure to use the MT script to nerf the hell out of these). I haven't found a better way to do even item distribution than that.

Railcraft Carts with advanced Loaders and Unloaders can distribute items pretty well. You can set which items and how many it will feed each unloader, and those automatically feed the adjacent inventory.
    I use one Loader to feed 54 scrap to a cart, and then, this cart distributes 9 scraps each amplifabricator (I have 6). And it's fun to see that cart running through your base =)

• I have upgraded the energy hatch of my EBF to IV.
    It receive 4 Amps (8192 EU - 14 EU cable loss) = 8178 EU/ticks from an IV transformer and 14 blocks of 2x Platinum cable (4 amp)

Despite this:
    Steel ingot recipe 120EU/T * 4 (HV) * 4 (EV) * 4 IV = 7680 EU/t requirement stop after first 2-3 ingots
    Tungsten ingot recipe stop after a few seconds.

EBF has nichrome coil blocks
    worked perfectly in HV

Then what are the requirements to have it operate with 8192EU Input?