[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Well, I'm sorry leagris, but I am far from having your problem yet (too much energy to transport =/ ), so I cannot help.
    I didn' understood why the lapotronic clusters are a problem for you, though;
    If you have this much energy, what stops you from crafting them?
    If you are not in "very late game" yet, I'm afraid of who is...

And sorry @Aka, I can't help you too, only SP here...

• Really long connections with GT cables are not a good idea performance wise.
    I have my ideas about long distance energy transfer and the fist but inefficient one will come soon, but a real one able to connect far apart bases with good efficiency will still take some time for me.

The trick of my idea is that once it's set up, the two Transformers act as a wireless transport. They only interact with each other, not the cables. Cables are just sitting there doing absolutely nothing unless broken. So it has zero performance hit over tesseracts.

• For 32768EU, Lapotronic Energy Orb Clusters with Europium are not the kind of item you like to transport as batteries until very late game, and there are no higher tier rechargeable batteries. ZPM is not, No UV Batteries, No Max Batteries. And given price/tech level of LuV Lapotronic Energy Orb Clusters; I can't see anything a player could craft for higher tiers.

there is neutronium battery UV...
    http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Ultim…8GregTech_5_Unofficial%29

• When changing the StorageBlockCrafting and StorageBlockDecrafting sections in recipes.cfg to allow Storage Block creation and break-down in the Crafting Grid, the Storage Blocks always want to break down into 9 dusts instead of 9 ingots. I can't find what config options to change to correct this. What am I missing? How do I get Blocks to break down into 9 ingots instead of 9 dust in the crafting grid?

• The ME EU P2P could not cope with the LuV 32768 EU and only transmitted 8192EU -5% penalty (Thank you SpwnX who gave me a Head-up via IRC)

I'm still waiting for someone to craft a ultimate battery in legit survival.

The ME EU P2P could not cope with the LuV 32768 EU and only transmitted 8192EU -5% penalty (Thank you SpwnX who gave me a Head-up via IRC)

You know, p2p uses AE energy equal 5% of transfered energy from AE system, not from transfered energy. So you have to supply AE with ~1638eu/t to transfer 32768ue via p2p

I'm still waiting for someone to craft a ultimate battery in legit survival.

well i did, its no problem, just a time to craft that fusion and then a week of crafting 8 neutronium. Though, i play gregtech since may 2015 and have decent supply of energy. we had wipe in august(i insisted to install gregtech unofficial), but were allowed to take resources with us, so i took 4 zpm solars and within a 2 months built this battery. if from scratch it would take me like 4 months i guess.

ah, we have extra utilites carriers, which, when supplied with 12keu/t (speed upgrade3) dig a chunk in like 5 minutes

• I'm still waiting for someone to craft a ultimate battery in legit survival.

I made my own hard mode pack and am playing with one other person. I think it's more balanced than the folks playing infinitech but I can say I'm about two weeks from steady fusion. It's a loaded server so I may catch up and pass them quickly. Not that it's a race but it totally is. Whoever has the fullest battery when people stop caring wins.

• I play gregtech for a long time, but I never been this far before.
    I used to play pure GT (3 and 4 I think), and get bored and quit after a reaching MV a few times;

I always wanted to hit endgame on GT, reached MV again, and then Greg stopped GT5 to work on GT6, so I gave up; Then, Blood brought those end games machines back, and luckily I had my world saved yet, so I continued, and this time, think I will reach endgame.

I have a tons of hours on this save, but I knew very little from this version when I started, had to learn a lot. I integrated other MODs, learned to automated things and let my PC on to progress, as without a live server mindset, you get bored and give up after a few hours.

Now my goal is to have an steady fusion, too. Probably, after this I'll stop to play for a while, and start to play some games that I bought and are getting dust.

Then, I'll probably come back to see the new things Blood is adding, and start a new world. (or maybe a server, nerver played online before...)
    Seems that GT6 won't be done on next 2 years :D, so I have plenty of time, until I have to learn everything again...

• I still don't understand how the word "easy" would ever be used when talking about GT. Isn't the GT motto getting to end game the hard way?

About a year and a half ago, the GT thread's title was "GregTech Intergalactical - Making Things Easier the Hard Way"

• Blood Asp, just curiuous, fount recipe in nei for adamantium turbine, but its impossible to get adamantium for now.
    Could you make it ore generated or some product, mb in fusion?

• I remember getting GT3 fusion working way back in mindcrack 1.4.7 when I first started minecraft. Played a little crackpack 1.5.10 but interest died quick. In a DW 1.6.4 derivative I got GT4 fusion working. Fusion is usually what brings a stop to the binge for 6-12 months but GT5U adds a fair bit of stuff to play around with. It's not unreasonable to have over a dozen fusion reactors. The IDSU/tesseracts are the biggest things I miss. I also miss being able to have multiblocks of the same type share casings. That's just cool. Also the industrial grinder. I know there's all sorts of other machiens to replace it but it would be neat to have to make a multiblock to get some byproducts rather than just higher voltage single blocks.

• Official Post

I remember getting GT3 fusion working way back in mindcrack 1.4.7

*GT2

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• *GT2

I guess the only GT3 I played was my brief 1.5.10 crack pack stint? Idk it's all a blur at this point. I think that ended up being a buggy as hell pack with MFR ruining everything.
    Oh and I forgot to list that I already hit the latest of games in GT5 vanilla in FTB ressurection when it first came out (likely one of the first in that pack). No one knew (and still don't know) about ZPM... When there's an SMP race it's a nice ace up your sleeve. Oh you're spamming solars? Guess what's behind that secretrooms door magically powering 8 EV mass fabs ;)

I nerfed the ZPM in my pack by making the IV transformer require an americium plate.

• Is multiplayer with new forge working? Or is it still bad? :?:

Yes, 1490+1492 should work now.

Blood Asp, just curiuous, fount recipe in nei for adamantium turbine, but its impossible to get adamantium for now.
    Could you make it ore generated or some product, mb in fusion?

Adamantium comes from cross mod compatibility. I think it was from metallurgy. So you must install that mod to get the metal.