[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I'm still in the learning process but something like electrolyzing water would take an input hatch for the water, output hatch for the oxygen, input bus for the empty cells, and output bus for the oxygen cells. They can also share hatches/buses and use them as necessary instead of just the casings. They can't share maintenance hatches though and need their own.

Machines they support is in that graphic on the wiki. For things that use a mold or IC it's best to give a ULV hatch to the mold/IC and a ULV hatch to the input to be processed (I don't think parallel recipe work with these).

Also I noticed the lathe isn't working :x

• I can't recognize some of the machines by icon. X( Bad eyesight.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Uploaded GT 5.09.07

Fixed Steam turbine efficiency tooltip.
    Fixed some misspellings.
    Fixed Charcoal Pile issues (Large lag with huge piles, can now use all vanilla logs, multiple igniter per pile not possible anymore).
    Added some more oil/plastic processing recipes.
    Changed recipes of: Crop Havester, IC2 Reactor, IC2 RTG.

• Uploaded GT 5.09.07

Fixed Steam turbine efficiency tooltip.
    Fixed some misspellings.
    Fixed Charcoal Pile issues (Large lag with huge piles, can now use all vanilla logs, multiple igniter per pile not possible anymore).
    Added some more oil/plastic processing recipes.
    Changed recipes of: Crop Havester, IC2 Reactor, IC2 RTG.

What is with breeding recipes for the GT bees? Those aren´t obtainable, right?

• They should work. But i never got to really test them since forestry crashes my dev env. Maybe they just do not show in NEI, maybe they are bugged.

The bees show up in NEI, but their recipes are weird. I need a chrome bee for breeding a chrome bee?

• The bees show up in NEI, but their recipes are weird. I need a chrome bee for breeding a chrome bee?

Seems there is something messed up. What forestry version do you use? There where big changes recently and maybe i have to adapt.

What's the problem with the multiplayer?
    I'm really looking forward to when you will fix it

There is nothing for me to fix. That was only forge that bugged and they fixed it in forge 1490. So just update forge. The "recommended" version is broken.

• Seems there is something messed up. What forestry version do you use? There where big changes recently and maybe i have to adapt.

There is nothing for me to fix. That was only forge that bugged and they fixed it in forge 1490. So just update forge. The "recommended" version is broken.

I use the newest forestry version 3.6.11.2

• Can anyone here direct me to a *good* guide on how to build the fusion reactor? All the ones out there are really unclear or try to guide you to build the old version. Please dont link me to the wikis ive read them, they are unclear and unspecific. Ive tried to look for videos to show me how to put them together but ive not found any for this form of gregtech.

• Blood Asp, what do you think about creating multiblock nuclear reactor for gregtech5uExp?
    IMHO, this is the only important structure, which is lacking in mod.

• Can anyone here direct me to a *good* guide on how to build the fusion reactor? All the ones out there are really unclear or try to guide you to build the old version. Please dont link me to the wikis ive read them, they are unclear and unspecific. Ive tried to look for videos to show me how to put them together but ive not found any for this form of gregtech.

It's virtually identical to the GT4 reactor. The wiki is not unspecific. Any lack of specification is because there is flexibility in implementation. The fusion computer gui has all the info necessary to assemble one.

Blood Asp, what do you think about creating multiblock nuclear reactor for gregtech5uExp?
    IMHO, this is the only important structure, which is lacking in mod.

What's wrong with the ic2 fluid reactors? They're strong and coupled with thorium fuel there's enough EU to comfortably hit fusion. Also the LHE + turbines were added so they would be more usable.

• It's virtually identical to the GT4 reactor. The wiki is not unspecific. Any lack of specification is because there is flexibility in implementation. The fusion computer gui has all the info necessary to assemble one.

What's wrong with the ic2 fluid reactors? They're strong and coupled with thorium fuel there's enough EU to comfortably hit fusion. Also the LHE + turbines were added so they would be more usable.

Actually as I said the wiki was not helpful to me. I put everything supposedly where it should go but i keep getting incomplete structure. Thats why i wanted some kind of more detailed walk through guide.

• I'm with Nox, though a little more friendly about it. It is a bit confusing, but sometimes the best way to learn is to just go crazy and blow up a few bases in the process!

Also, Blood: I noticed the new reactor recipe. OUCH! EV gear? Harsh! Definitely going to make nuclear a end-of-life technology now!

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I put everything supposedly where it should go but i keep getting incomplete structure.

Post some screenshots.
    May be tier of input/output hatches are not LuV.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• I have never played with PFAA. Does GT5u use all ores and minerals from PFAA?

Almost, but I came across a few materials in PFAA that last I knew weren't handled by GT5u: peat, lateritic soil, fluorite, and bog limonite. There could be others as well, but those are the ones I noticed and remember. Also, garnet sand and conglomerate have a chance of dropping metal nuggets when mined, but aren't affected by fortune as far as I could tell, and GT5u has no processing recipes for getting the nuggets from those blocks.

Edit: also, I previously thought that GT5u had a maceration recipe for PFAA limestone to calcite dust that was lost in one of the updates, but I later discovered that the recipe was actually added by IHL Tools and Machines, rather than GregTech itself.