[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Big Update!

GT5.08.31

Fixed spelling issues.
    Fixed some achievements not working.
    Moved Reactor fuel recipes into GT canner.
    Biomass distillation recipe.
    Processing array running with not enough fluid for 1 recipe.
    Soldering iron issue with only one lot left.
    Renamed aluminium achievement because of an conflict. Needs to be unlocked again.
    Added missing PFAA material.
    Fixed TypeFilter crashing with certain items.
    Made NEI Button in Fusion GUI work.
    Fixed some autogenerated recipes missing empty cells.
    Added GT Coolant cells to VacFre recipes.

All 5.08.31 fixes.
    GT bees mutation fix.
    Hot pipes damage.
    Palladium, Iridium and Osmium now need EBF and VacFre to smelt.
    Fixed oil dill/adv miner II not working in some combinations.
    Fixed seismic scan output "null" fluid.
    Changed IC2 rotor recipe.
    Changed Carbon fiber recipe to use a catalyst.
    Fixed Carbon dioxide electolyze recipe.
    Added oil compatibility recipes.
    Added chemical dye recipes.
    changed string/wool/carpet machine recipes.
    Added Pyrolyse Oven.
    Fixed glowheat.
    Added recipes for Nylon and Epoxid.
    Added syntetic fiber recipe.
    Added that oildrill/advmII now also use mining pipes from input hatch/bus.
    Changed that gt Teleporter does interdimensional teleport with plasma in case no dragon egg is available.
    Added Microwave energy transmitter.

Well, I tried forge 1424 and the server had a few errors, is this an issue or is this normal? (note I did install Industrialcraft first successfully.) Server and client did connect though so I am hoping that's just normal errors in IC2 after adding Gregtech.

http://pastebin.com/ZH9QnLu9

With the broken Forge versions, it is impossible to join the server, so that what you have there is unrelated. It seems to be correctly handled, so no problem.

And now it is time to go sleep for me... It's 4:20AM in germany...

• Great! Thank you! Thanks for the update too!

*** Had to revert back to .30. GT5.08.31 would cause server to crash on loadup. These were the last lines in the log before the CTD.

[22:56:25] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
    [22:56:25] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.

• How does the microwave transmitter work?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• What about charcoal pit not using oredict? Has it been fixed?
    Edit: No, it has not. Reopened the issue on github.

How to use the pyrolyse oven?
    I've completed the structure, fixed all issues, attached energy (32V), loaded a stack of wood in the input hatch, and nothing happened.
    Edit: Attached a MV battery + energy hatch. Some 13k EU goes into the oven, but nothing is processed.
    The same situation with HV energy.
    Edit2: Never mind, found recipes in NEI. Turned out it needs integrated circuits in the controller slot.

• Fixed and reuploaded... I should not code at 4AM. Forgot one single number...

The next real update (non bugfix) will likely take some time. 2-3 weeks i guess. The next step is porting the GTExtras modular armor into GT5exp and since i wrote that armor half a year ago i will likely rewrite most of it before porting.

• GTExtras modular armor

Does that armor allows to fly like GraviSuite and gives almost invulnerability like quantum?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Palladium now need EBF and VacFre to smelt.

Why? I did not know how i could use this useless metal. Mb tools? Not bad.
    Now i need 0.5kk UE for 1 ingot, 1.5kk EU for Pd Pickaxe with 51200 durability? No, thanks, i throw this ore and dust.

• First: Thanks for fixing the GT bees.
    Second: Do the GT bees use the metal block as their flower, just like the end bees need a dragon egg? If not, could you add that? (not really important, but it would be a nice thing)
    Third: Did somebody already do the maths for the pyrolyse oven?

• Does that armor allows to fly like GraviSuite and gives almost invulnerability like quantum?

That is not yet added, but will soon. Basicly that armor should be able to do everything, but only few functions at once or it gets insanely expensive.

Why? I did not know how i could use this useless metal. Mb tools? Not bad.
    Now i need 0.5kk UE for 1 ingot, 1.5kk EU for Pd Pickaxe with 51200 durability? No, thanks, i throw this ore and dust.

I also added first usages for palladium and there will come more. Basicly i plant to add uses for all producable materials that right now just lay in storage or get thrown away.

Second: Do the GT bees use the metal block as their flower, just like the end bees need a dragon egg? If not, could you add that? (not really important, but it would be a nice thing)

Currently they do not, they copy stats from default forestry bees. Might change that, but first i must find out how that works.

• Added GT Coolant cells to VacFre recipes.

Could you please also add IC Coolant recipe (distilled water + lazurite dust = coolant) to some GT machine?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• That is not yet added, but will soon. Basicly that armor should be able to do everything, but only few functions at once or it gets insanely expensive.

Grate. That mean i could make "ideal industrial modpack" w/o GraviSuite.

• I'm not too versed in version control. Why a repo instead of a branch?

Personal preference and some small issues with the original repro. Branch would likely be possible, but i did not like it somehow.

Some1 tried to run greg at kcauldon 1492.157? i have a crash: http://pastebin.com/puwNcEcn

Cauldron... So many reasons why that could have crashed. No idea if i can fix that or not.

Grate. That mean i could make "ideal industrial modpack" w/o GraviSuite.

That was my idea behind it. GraviSuite, MPS and most of the other endgame armors have the same problem in my opinion. You just pump in huge amounts of materials and get back something that can everything. MPS has its weight and heat "balancing" but in reality these are not really used and the result is allmost the same as without them. I want to have it so, that every part put in must first weight of it's advantages and disadvantages instead of just putting in the best of everything.

• That was my idea behind it. GraviSuite, MPS and most of the other endgame armors have the same problem in my opinion. You just pump in huge amounts of materials and get back something that can everything. MPS has its weight and heat "balancing" but in reality these are not really used and the result is allmost the same as without them. I want to have it so, that every part put in must first weight of it's advantages and disadvantages instead of just putting in the best of everything.

Tasty C U S T O M I Z A T I O N

• How does the processing array overclock? I have a 2x2x2 set of LV electrolyzer arrays with 2 EV hatches (one shared with 4 arrays) but the output is much lower than I expected. Using the scanner I can see that the recipe is running much faster than real time. How do I prevent overclocking? How many amps can a single energy hatch take? Will I need several LV hatches per array?