[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• you didn't see it in my series casue we built in on the server. xar has 20+ coke ovens to run that 1 and the charcoal as well, but that is overkill.we have barrels of charcoal sitting around waiting to go in, and the forestry farm hasn't been running for a week or so.

• Edit again: man, that thing tears though thats creosote, I wonder how many coke ovens I need to keep it supplied. When I start the large turbine (8000 EU per Bucket, but how much EU is a charcoal?).

In this thread, I calculated that keeping a large boiler constantly supplied (with both charcoal and creosote) would take about 75.8 coke ovens. I haven't gotten far enough in my survival world to try it myself, but based on the NEI recipes, the GT5e pyrolyse oven is way faster. With a steady supply of nitrogen (and logs, obviously), one pyrolyse oven with MV power should be able to operate fast enough to keep a large boiler constantly supplied. Without the nitrogen, you'd need two of them (or HV power to overclock the recipe).

• In this thread, I calculated that keeping a large boiler constantly supplied (with both charcoal and creosote) would take about 75.8 coke ovens. I haven't gotten far enough in my survival world to try it myself, but based on the NEI recipes, the GT5e pyrolyse oven is way faster. With a steady supply of nitrogen (and logs, obviously), one pyrolyse oven with MV power should be able to operate fast enough to keep a large boiler constantly supplied. Without the nitrogen, you'd need two of them (or HV power to overclock the recipe).

Nope, the fuel use of the large boilers where changed. The bronze one needs one charcoal every 40 ticks and the steel one something like 30 ticks...

• The original Large Boiler math was reliant upon all Large Boilers consuming fuel at the same rate but producing Steam at different rates (and thus at different fuel efficiencies).

• Ok, GT5U 5.09.xx made fuel last longer. But one thing about the Pyrolyze oven it take EU that have to created in this Process to maintain the whole chain, coke ovens only need time, the whole process has to create a energy surplus in order to run machines from it, wood is a renewable energy source, so running time based processes to gain more fuel value is good, but energy processes degrade the efficiency even more.

Anyway this is not the right thread for this discussion (and the results should effect the page about the large boilers as well).

• Hey Guys,

do you know if gregtech generates adamantium or other metallurgy ores? I have disabled the metallurgy ores, because i want only the gt ones... If not, is there a tutorial to add custom ore generation to WorldGeneration.cfg?

• Ok, GT5U 5.09.xx made fuel last longer. But one thing about the Pyrolyze oven it take EU that have to created in this Process to maintain the whole chain, coke ovens only need time, the whole process has to create a energy surplus in order to run machines from it, wood is a renewable energy source, so running time based processes to gain more fuel value is good, but energy processes degrade the efficiency even more.

Anyway this is not the right thread for this discussion (and the results should effect the page about the large boilers as well).

You can use NEI with @gregtech, you want the stone version ID for the config to add in, the other ones are made automatically.

I still have never fiqued this out ebuff to get it right, If you have, please share your knoledge with the rest of the class. :P

• hm, as far as i understand your log, something is messing with Ender IO, but there are so many mods in I have no knowledge about jet many be somebody else can help you. Also For me it locks like, you are trying to load the map, when you get shut down, may be this info will help the next one, I don't know much about AT launcher.

As Promised here my insights in gregtech custom oregen:

First you have to turn the lines for custom oregen you what to use 'true' .

Code
    B:ore.mix.custom.xx_false=false -> =true
    B:ore.small.custom.xx_false=false -> =true

Example:

Code
    B:ore.mix.custom.00__false=true
    B:ore.small.custom.00_false=true

Then you need to edit the entry you choosen:

to something like this (in my chase this will spawn small Neutronium Ore in The End with a rarity of about 3 ores per chunk):

For the mix one it gets a little bit trickier. From:

In this case it will spawn a Berylium/Neutronium vein with Adamantite and Vulkanite mixed in, with a denstiy comareable of Diamond, in the end and the overworld, but not in Twilight Forrest at arround 45 to 60 height, but more seldom than diamonds and a size between diamonds and redstone:

Hope GregoriusT, is pleased with me and can confirm, I got it right, the twilight Forrest stuff is untested. So this one should be correct now.

Edited 2 times, last by Kupferdrache: adjust to recently got additional insights. ().

• hm, as far as i understand your log, something is messing with Ender IO, but there are so many mods in I have no knowledge about jet many be somebody else can help you. Also For me it locks like, you are trying to load the map, when you get shut down, may be this info will help the next one, I don't know much about AT launcher.

As for the inside I found into gregtech ore gen, this follows as edit to this post, once I cleaned up my mess, shouldn't take long.

Thanks....i try to understand....i focus on ender io

edit: i discover that is a problem with enderIO Addons mod....if i disable it, gregtech work. Thanks for the help!

• B:ore.mix.custom.xx_false=false -> _true=true
    B:ore.small.custom.xx_false=false -> _true=true

No! Never change parameter name! Only value.
    All text before "=" is parameter, and only after "=" is value that need to be changed

So that is right
    mix.custom.xx_false=false -> _false=true

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft