[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I'm using Gregtech 5.08.33 and Railcraft 1.7.10-9.4.0.0

I allready checked GT's Recipes.cfg and Railcrafts blocks.cfg, they are both identical on the server and my client. :s

• Hello, I have a probleme with the crafting automation of applied energistics and gregtech tools,a
    hammer sound is played continuously during the preparation of the craft and the preparation is very long when gregtech tools are used
    and sometimes the game crash with this error:

java.util.ConcurrentModificationException

at com.google.common.collect.HashBiMap$Itr.checkForConcurrentModification(HashBiMap.java:339)

at com.google.common.collect.HashBiMap$Itr.hasNext(HashBiMap.java:345)

at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundManager.func_148605_d(SoundManager.java:212)

at net.minecraft.client.audio.SoundHandler.func_73660_a(SourceFile:179)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:2013)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:973)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:898)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

someone have the same problem than me or have an idea to fix this problem ?
    I use Applied energistics rv2 stable build 10 and gregtech 5.08.33

• Try to remove Extra Utilities from modpack.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• RC is is quit out of date try updating that. Resurrection is an old pack that is not being updated by FTB so I would go through it and update all the mods since you updated GT.

I tried it. I updated Railcraft, after which I've got crashes from Chisel 2. After a quick googling, I figured Chisel would need an update too.

So I did - after that EE3 caused crashes. Another google turned out that the most recent version of EE3 would fix it.

Done that too, et voila, MC starts again - well, as far as telling me that my forge is outdated. After I tried to update forge, I literally messed everything up. x_x

EDIT: Managed to somehow get it all running when I downloaded MultiMC, Important Resurrection into that and let it update forge. However, I have no clue how to update it on the server. x_x

• you may wanna try a pack that has been keep up to date, I have one on my YT channel, there is also infinitech 2 on curse voice. my pack uses .9.xx branch and I believe Infinetech 2 uses the .08.xx branch.

• Using an entire new pack would mean I'd have to give up on my current map, which allready has quite some stuff in. But thanks for the offer, though. I'll try around and see if I can get that new forge onto the server somehow.

• Hey, does somebody has problems with checking recipes and 'usage' of items in NEI? My MC hangs without error when im trying to check usage for eg. ruby dust or aluminium dust. I suppose somwhere was written that NEI can be buggy with GT, but there is a way to fix that?

EDIT:
    v11 of Reika mods crashed all thing... sorry for the mess.

• Imho a function of world generator, something of setting up specific ores at specific height, has failed - jumped out of array. Are you trying update whole modpack at once? As I know from my expirience it is not good idea, I suggest to update whole thing partially - restore older, working wersion and start adding few newer versions of mods you are using; check if it is loading properly and MC is working fine then update few mods more - loop until everyting will be fine. Its the only idea which i have about this.

EDIT:

Ow, and one more thing - move your old configs out of MC folders, also you can try NBT editor - it helped me when i had multiple oxygen gas, so maybe you can solve issues with ores.

• BloodAsp, could you please fix "never stop working" bug of Adv Miner II?
    Now it has no trigger to stop eating eU and Drilling Fluid even after all ore are already mined.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft