[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• We already have problem with multiplying input. Processing Array with centrifuges cant process redstone with full efficiency
    because of limitation of stacksize.

Hm, that's a good point. Can probably have it buffer the output when the recipe produces more than 64 of something in a single go, but I'll have to think about how best to handle that.

• Good afternoon. Problem with loading game when using this mod. When you delete a mod - all my modset is loaded fine. gregtech_1.7.10-5.07.08-maybe_broken.jar - works. But there is no fusion reactor. :(

All later versions cause a crash when loading.
    I tried to forge version 1355, 1373 - the same result.
    I am attached logs from versions 5.8.33, 5.9.19, 5.9.21, from forge version 1373
    Someone can tell where to find the problem?

• The 5.09.21 log is complaining about forestry. New versions of GT5U require different forestry versions.

Things I would try:
    Turn off GT bees in it's main config
    Update to latest forestry

• Just for info, blacklisting each GT ores from generating in The Between Lands, solves the issue and lets me enter the dimension. The solution have been reported to The Between lands devs too :)

• Tried without Forestry - it does not work.
    I tried to forestry_1.7.10-4.2.12.60.jar and forge 1566, which it requires. Same error.
    I tried to forestry_1.7.10-4.2.12.60.jar, forge 1566 without gregtech also crash.
    Logs below.
    Who knows what the minimum version required gregtech 08.05.33 - 05.09.21?

• Looking at the 5.09.21 without forestry log Gregtech seems to be failing to load when accessing the AE2 API.

Try updating AE2 since it's pretty old anyway.

• I decided to move the assembly, identifying problematic mod.
    As a result, at the forge in 1566 managed to get a working build.
    The main mod picked up, the rest remaining as unimportant.
    Who cares, the list under the spoiler.

• Hm, that's a good point. Can probably have it buffer the output when the recipe produces more than 64 of something in a single go, but I'll have to think about how best to handle that.

Okay, I have an alpha implementation. If anyone is interested I can make the source and a build available. I ended up not having the higher tier machines cycle any faster than lower tier machines, but they do process larger batches, and have a 5% energy efficiency boost. If the output would be above the maximum stack size, they automatically scale down (and lose efficiency). This particularly affects LV electrolyzer recipes.

I also registered IC2's overclocker upgrade as a machine cover, you can place 4 of them and still power the machine, or 2 with fully automated I/O. Each overclocker upgrade scales like the machine tier did previously (4x power, 2x cycle rate). Between the 2 overclocker upgrades and an IV machine, LV recipes run at 20x base speed instead of 16x, and consume 64x the energy. For processing single items at a time, they consume 320x the energy of the unoverclocked LV machine, so are only suitable for bulk processing.

• Hm, that's a good point. Can probably have it buffer the output when the recipe produces more than 64 of something in a single go, but I'll have to think about how best to handle that.

This problem is with input slot, not output. Single recipe requires 10 redstone. So 16 centrifuges needs 160. But only one stack are available, so only 6 of them works.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• This problem is with input slot, not output. Single recipe requires 10 redstone. So 16 centrifuges needs 160. But only one stack are available, so only 6 of them works.

Hm, that should be fairly simple to fix, it just needs to look for a second stack of the same type, which is probably a good idea even if no one likes my solution. I'll see about figuring out how to do that later.

• can anyone tell me why this isn't forming the multiblock?
    I tested in a live stream tonight, I tried adding a muffler, changing out the EV dynamo for HV, and changing the hatch to the opposite spot on the side with just one hatch.
    https://imgur.com/a/jEsRV

if your interested in seeing the testing, its about a 3 hour video :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sOXCkzqBvA

• ya that did it, thanks bloody, btw unless I am missing it somehow the magnalium alloying recipe is missing in NEI. It has the nuggets and ingot plate recipe and a few recycling things but not the magnesium and aluminum recipe.

• Hm, that should be fairly simple to fix, it just needs to look for a second stack of the same type, which is probably a good idea even if no one likes my solution. I'll see about figuring out how to do that later.

I was right, it was a trivial fix. The processing array culls duplicate item and fluid input types, keeping only the largest stack and tank. Simply skipping the culling makes it move on to the next stack/tank when the first is too depleted. I can provide a diff for just that change if anyone wants it. Also, the players on my server are happy with the rebalance and are actually starting to upgrade their machines. We've identified a few machines that are unlikely to get upgraded, since they are I/O limited to processing a single replicate at a time (autoclave and lapotron laser engravers being the most prominent).

I've not fixed the other multiblocks yet, but the processing array properly scales now. All the multiblocks properly scale now.

• I was right, it was a trivial fix.

Could you please make pull request in https://github.com/Blood-Asp/GT5-Unofficial with that fix?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• @BloodAsp could you please check and merge it. And i hope you would be able to release new version of GT this month.