[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Hey guys, there is any kind of switch, in case I want to turn off a energy line?
    I remember in 5.28 I used to use something like a shutter module on my cables, controlled by redstone signal, but I don't remember what it was. Does anyone knows what it is/was?

• Is there any specific reason, why oil does neither go into the distillery nor into the distillation tower? They both have recipes for normal oil, but dont accept any input of it from my testing.

• Update GT 5.09.29
    This update is mostly bugfixes. It also contains the last content addition i will do for GT5. From now on i will only do bugfixes. New stuff will only get in as PRs.

Added Lightning Rod! Quickly looses power from its internal storage. For best efficiency, get out the EU asap. It has lots of Amp for that.
    Bugfixes and rebalancings for circuit changes.
    Fixed Cleanroom bugs.
    Opening Cleanroom door now lowers cleanness.
    Fix Exception for Oildrilling.
    Fix Low Grav(Spacestation) production for crystal cpus.
    Multiple fixes for Modular Armor.(Still more to go, also need bugreports for them)
    Recipes in NEI now get sorted.
    Fix for chances of customoreveins.
    Fix nether stonegeneration.
    Fix one missed casing recipe.
    Fix multple spellings.
    Fix for incorrect oregen in nether if Biomes O Plenty is installed.
    Fix Assemblyline multiblock check.
    Fix Overclocking of high amp machines in processing array.
    Fix rare fusion reactor bug.
    Prevent stacking of empty batteries in battery buffer.
    Fix ItemDetector Cover not detecting the first slot.
    Add config für Teleporter energyusage.
    Reducte Plascrete Mininglevels and hardness.
    Allow teleportation to galacticraft dimension.
    Fix powerbarrel bugs.
    Fix GT crashing without NEI installed.
    Fix EBF working without Mufflerhatch.
    Add config to disable crops needing blocks below.
    Changed Achievements to fit new circuits.

• I (and I'm sure others have before and after me) posted in this thread with the realization that adding mods with fluids messes up the forge fluid registry. I also (somewhere in this thread 2 years ago) posted a fix using nbtedit.

I made a fresh world recently and noticed a fluid (oxygen I think) with no texture. In the past this was from a registry conflict (gregtech and galacticraft). Since this is a new world the fix I used in the past doesn't work (just deleting the fluid registry and letting it be rebuilt).

I haven't done further investigation yet.

Also if it is easy to say: What was the rare fusion reactor bug fixed in 5.09.27?

• Official Post

hey
    gregtech-5.10.40 cant running on industrialcraft-2-2.6.170-ex110+++
    plz fix

Add this to your mods folder

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yes, hence you put the mod I linked in the mods folder too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hi,

lately I get GT-ERR-01 shown for Iron Ingots that are input for recipes. Here's an example:

Since in this case the problem is with a recipe for a vanilla item I thought I'd best report it here. It seems to look like this for almost all recipes though (especially from other mods). The only recipes except from this are the industrialcraft2 recipes and unchanged vanilla recipes like the piston, there it still says "Iron Ingot".
    Most of the recipes appear to still be working (I just started playing in this world so I didn't get very far but I was able to craft an iron pickaxe with the recipe shown above, it accepted the iron ingot as input). I was unable to craft a Miner's Backpack (Forestry) though. The recipe for it appears in NEI but when I put iron ingots in the appropriate places (where it says "ERROR! PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOG FOR 'GT-ERR-01'! 265" and the other materials in their places it doesn't work. Disabling Gregtech allows me to craft the Miner's Backpack, I checked it in a new world though, because I didn't want the GT ores to despawn.

I'm using:
    Minecraft 1.7.10
    Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1614
    Gregtech 5.09.29
    Forestry 4.2.16.64
    Industrialcraft 2.2.827
    and a bunch of other mods.. (should I list them all?).

• How about you actually do what it says?
    Check the log and there it tells you what mod is broken.
    GregTech only does change the name to tell you something is broken by another mod. If GT did not do that, it would still be broken and you had no chance to find you why it is broken.

• Ah, okay, I guess Voltz is the cause then. I'll hop over and look if they can fix it. :)

I just found it strange that it stopped the forestry recipe from working.

Oh and the log doesn't really show which mod is broken, it just lists the items but the only recipe that results in "GT-ERR-01" instead of "Iron Ingot" was from Voltz.