Hardcore Kirara 3.0 - Custom NPC village

• For me, Ender Pearls are crystallised enderman blood, which is used for teleportation purposes... ( or in liquid form resonant ender ).

• For me, Ender Pearls are crystallised enderman blood, which is used for teleportation purposes... ( or in liquid form resonant ender ).

so you could theoretically squeeze endermen for resonant ender? lol.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• enderpearls are data, like every other item in minecraft, but meh. think what you want.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

• Ender Pearls are not Endermen Eggs, they are Endermen Shit. It is like with Shells, which accumulate dirt from Seawater in order to create Pearls.

Bwahaha, why not ? It's like I'm selling my feces in tupperwares on the market.

Sweet.

Also, town is almost completely built. Comes complete with 1 temple, 6 houses/shops and a sewer.

Screenies will follow. Later a bit. ;P

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• I still prefer the enderblood, as it's a concept that will be in my future mod... And it sounds cooler :D

• Something that charges batteries for a certain amount of coins ? I can do that.

Meh. I'm not convinced that automated trading with AE2 should be an early game thing.
    For the other points mentionned, fair enough.

Like the energy o matic, in which you can set items to trade for some energy?

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Hi, Im customNPC's (old) co-dev...
    I try to convince Noppes (founder) to make NPC ability to use (easly) machine... (TitleEntity).
    Well, this donkey head MinecraftPig see only NPC like "adventure" way.
    My idea is have NPC like a mix of BC robot and OpenComputer (javascriptable) BUT u need feed, get bed etc them.
    (like citizen2...)
    I need some people who's agreed my vision.
    for now, I stopped to coding for customNPC coz I'm not interested by Noppes roadmap.
    (I cant fork or share the code)

• i think i vaguely understood what you said.. but PLEASE, PLEASE work on your english a bit. sorry if you find it insulting, but it's really hard to read.

• I think Pyro might perk up at this

• Having NPC able to interact with machines ? That could be great, actually.
    I saw a work-in progress "companion" job, maybe your suggestion could be integrated in this feature ?
    It could need a LOT of work though, considering how many tech mods exist out there.

However I understand Noppes' vision, something that RPG-inspired mixed with tech mods is a very unusual combo.

• However I understand Noppes' vision, something that RPG-inspired mixed with tech mods is a very unusual combo.

so, why not... but it's not my (completely) vision.
    I think it's a error to jail customNPC in a RPG mods...
    I wait to see roadmap of "companion" to restart coding for cnpc...
    like as see it for now... it's more close to mods like better villager etc..
    It's more in way of my vision...
    If I ear myself I drop all code about "RPG" :rolleyes: (to a addin)
    Syl++