[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• GTExtras has magnets.

Also, is MPS fixed by now? The last time i checked it did not run with EU. That is bad on Kirara. Also there was a infinite energy bug in combination with AE2.

It should be fixed by now. I'll look into this.

Thanks Bloody for notifying me.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Item magnet : GTextras
    Boots of the traveller : basic gt extras armor with pistons and a few speed potions or a beacon
    Shovel of the earth mover : one spade found in a rogue like dungeon
    Repair enchant : electric tools with the mps charging up tools while running

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• That kinda sucks. Will test tonight and will report back.

While I like MPS a lot more, I think we might have to go with Gravisuite. Whole mod is already nerfed though, so that'd be good for that.

EDIT : Not working with EU makes no fucking sense. They should note TE as a dependency if RF is all you can use. ._.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

While I like MPS a lot more, I think we might have to go with Gravisuite. Whole mod is already nerfed though, so that'd be good for that.

EDIT : Not working with EU makes no fucking sense. They should note TE as a dependency if RF is all you can use. ._.

https://github.com/QMXTech/MachineMusePowersuits/releases
    "CoFHCore Almost required, but not a hard dependency (as of yet). Adds RF support."

• Aren't we able to charge it in the ae2 charger?

No Gravisuite, please. MPS can replace a lot of things, while Gravisutie replaces lesser amount of thoose.
    MPS stuff still can be charged with AE, right? So it adds a bit of tiering - you need Al-tier for it. But this infinite energy bug, eh...

• Are there already reports of this bug?

• Okay than. I would have found pretty funny to have you guys discussing about a bug that is in the mod without bothering taking 10 seconds to report it :p

• I suggest mixing TFC and GT.
    That will be surely a ton of work but it might be worth it (even though both mods are in some Alpha-Beta version). Arch will need help, if players would decide to have it in modpack.
    I firmly belive, connecting ore-gen, fixing and removing recipes, unification, making it compatible might bring a lot of fun (or pain, depends how you look on that) to the gameplay.
    As you might know, it will also make early game way more slower and more interesting. Communicating, sharing your stuff and making groups of players would be even more important to survive. Pyro's village might take a bit diffrent format.
    Tell me, what you think about it. Strawpoll for it!EDIT: Reason your decision!

• if we add TFC, they'd have to rebalance EVERYTHING. That also means loads of the mods we have right now are redundant and would have to be removed. It's more pain than it's worth, especially since there's a tiny bit of overlap between TFC and GT.

• Poll is over. I will close K Test in the following weeks and make a tiny 2GB RAM server for my younger brother. What a better way to start modded MC than to play GT with your older brother ? ;P
    Thanks for your understanding.

Also... I said I'd do bunch of stuff I did not do. My apologies. Work is being a bitch... You know ? Life ? Things. Sorry.

I will make the oregen hopefully today however and will update K1, depending on work. Else, it will happen tomorrow, since I'm not working. At least one should be done by 8-9 PM in Europe, however.

I will also handle both WL applications I've had a bit later, for convenience. Sorry for the delay.

I will need a tiny bit of help with my scripts, should anyone want to help. I've got 80% of mods nerfed already but they're still GT5 format, so I might need some help converting those.

This' all.
    Arch.

EDIT : "If you feel masochistic and confident, might consider what Airam said... I'm unwilling to do it and against it however. Sorta for the reasons moo mentioned.

• No to TFC. I think making sure everything works fine with it will take more work than making tc balanced, which is already a no for Arch. Also last time I played it I had around 2 fps because of all the fucking tick updates, block updates and mob api pathfinding to me (seriously I went from 2 fps to -1 when I was chased by some zombies).

• Like I said on IRC :

<Pyrolusite> yeah but it's a bit late for suggesting something that needs a whole modpack change
    <Airambo> yeah, I'm slow...
    <Pyrolusite> also TFC is too restrictive
    <Pyrolusite> difficult to implement a new oregen, worldgen, etc
    <Airambo> that's the main problem
    <Pyrolusite> TFC needs a pack centered around it to be effective, imho
    <Pyrolusite> and we started with a pack centered around GT
    <Airambo> though there is not much stuff in it
    <Pyrolusite> do not take my opinion as a final decision about HK3 though, I'm not co-admin you know
    <Pyrolusite> just a NPC maker
    <Airambo> that's enough to make your vote valuable
    <Pyrolusite> but it would delay the server for another two weeks I guess, and in case the survival aspect is not challenging enough, count on ArchNihil to fix that
    <Pyrolusite> he has plenty of options
    <Pyrolusite> (that are already in the modpack)
    <Pyrolusite> and, well, it would defeat the purpose of Kirara imo