[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• Official Post

Guys we need to add Xycraft

*Project X

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I do get that PFAA was sparse on ores for GT's needs, but I thought you can tweak the rates of deposits and their densities, so that could be solved easily enough. Whatever you think will be good for gameplay and server performance will do I think, but if these werent exclusive to 'realistic' oregen, then I vote for that. What is your mod anyway?

It is incomplete and unusable atm. Got server midway through making it and I doubt I will ever have time to finish it. I might give the base to someone else, should somebody be interested, if I haven't touched it in 2 months.

My mod is a geology-based mod relying on COG. Sorta like PFAA. Except more complex. Even more stuff we would not need. ;P

EDIT : It's also made especially for GT, contrarily to PFAA.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• I will try once again to update K1 with Bloody's port. Right now. Will tell you how it goes.

EDIT : I'm not certain. While I did not update UB, it still complained about missing blocks and item.

Isn't K1 the PFAA-only server ? Could anyone that knows K1 better than I do do a few test ? A quick run around ?

I still have the backup, so I can use that if needs be. However since I'd like to update K2 as well in 48 hours or so... I'd REALLY like someone to check on things.

Thanks.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

Edited once, last by Arch ().

• UB complaining about missing items allready happend on K4 when i rember right. Some minerals where generated inside UB stones and left a few small air pockets after that. Afaik these blocks did not exist when K1 was pregenned, so nothing will missing on K1.
    Does someone know what exactly did happen on K4? I'm not a player there.

• If that's the case, then nice. That would mean updating was a success. (Hopefully.)

I will post the new modlist on the thread.

NOTE HOWEVER : Q-Craft portals are broken. It will tell you fatally missing blocks and items or something. Either that or you do not have the right version. Should only return you to where you came from, however.

Portals will get fixed once I update K2, in 2 days.

• I do get that PFAA was sparse on ores for GT's needs, but I thought you can tweak the rates of deposits and their densities, so that could be solved easily enough. Whatever you think will be good for gameplay and server performance will do I think, but if these werent exclusive to 'realistic' oregen, then I vote for that. What is your mod anyway?

"you can tweak the rates of deposits"
    NOPE, you're the one doing the work in the first place and then you'll be heard. Our admin has too much work to do and PFAA isn't planned, coming up with a redundant mod saying you miss it isn't going to cut it. Also it'll break the idea of splitting the oregen between the different dimensions.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• "you can tweak the rates of deposits"
    NOPE, you're the one doing the work in the first place and then you'll be heard. Our admin has too much work to do and PFAA isn't planned, coming up with a redundant mod saying you miss it isn't going to cut it. Also it'll break the idea of splitting the oregen between the different dimensions.

It would be more work indeed. It would slow worldgen down as well. While I COULD definately do it cause I'm used to play with COG, I won't.

There's still K1 that will still stay alive a long time that has PFAA, as well.

This server is pretty much my server. ;P While I consider opinions for everything, since I've had a similar pack before, I know what works well and what doesn't, so I did have to use my VETO for a few things.

PFAA and all the work it comes with won't happen. Maybe next server, when I get more time ? (EDIT : Talking about K 3.0 basic. Last server planned to open. In a probably long time.)

EDIT : K4 will require new configs since I disabled RC's Blast Furnace and re-enabled the AE Certus Quartz tools. (Told you Gemji ! ;P) Just re-download them.

• I hope you did not disable the RC Blast Furnace with the RC config. That turns on a alternative recipe of smelting iron nuggets into steel in a normal furnace.

So yeah... I will MTweak this. 'Cause that's how I disabled it. Never noticed that recipe.

I'll do this soon. Hopefully no one is cheap enough to make a Steel Block castle in the meantime. ;P

• Well, maybe GTs automatic removing of all metals from the vanilla furnace allready takes care of that. In GT5 that was not there, so i had to do that manually.

You were right. GT6 takes care of that. One thing less on my list.

Still have got to check my version of MPS... But I fear the worst.

• I can remove it even though it doesn't show up in NEI. It would just tell me there's nothing to remove, if that's the case.

• I would be glad to see gravisuit on kirara hard-core, but not at the price of mps. They work great together btw.
    We have wireless Redstone with rc, no need for the mod adding wireless Redstone.

• I would be glad to see gravisuit on kirara hard-core, but not at the price of mps. They work great together btw.
    We have wireless Redstone with rc, no need for the mod adding wireless Redstone.

Did not know RC had that. WR-CBE will then get removed. Thanks.

• And we have Redstone less redstone circuits with p2p and wireless with quantum bridges