[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• More like you cant handle the mod and how balanced it is, with power draw, logics, and assemblers ;)
    If it is present in a modpack, it literally removes the need for anything besides low-level automation and does so in a very effective and not overpowered way.

• More like you cant handle the mod and how balanced it is, with power draw, logics, and assemblers ;)
    If it is present in a modpack, it literally removes the need for anything besides low-level automation and does so in a very effective and not overpowered way. (Once nerfed to hell.)

The second sentence is the reason I get AE. It will remove the need for LP at a point. LP will be there to give options before lategame. Fuck hoppers. EDIT : There will still be time for hoppers, it just won't last 6 months at least.

Also, I'm really good with AE. No need to worry about that. And LP has power draw as well ?

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Isn't buildcraft going back to module-base? So you could just install BC pipes?

I would still like to have the quarry as another auto-mining tier. Filler is nice as well... But I think those few blocks would be another module on their own we could use.

In that case, I'd use only those. No engines, no robots, no nothing else.

That'd be better.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Ok. One thing about the quarry though, is that we do have IC2 powered alternatives. Obviously the quarry recipe would be nerfed, but is it worth using over the Miners? If a quarry costs as much as an advanced miner, why not use that? I do love BC quarries though :)

• Ok. One thing about the quarry though, is that we do have IC2 powered alternatives. Obviously the quarry recipe would be nerfed, but is it worth using over the Miners? If a quarry costs as much as an advanced miner, why not use that? I do love BC quarries though :)

It would end up between miner and Avanced Miner in terms of recipes. (And usefulness as well, IMO.)

EDIT : If BC really becomes modular, we could as well drop it.

Edited once, last by Arch ().

• It would end up between miner and Avanced Miner in terms of recipes. (And usefulness as well, IMO.)

EDIT : If BC really becomes modular, we could as well drop it.

BC7 is modular, BC6 is not. Logistics pipes is not yet compatible with BC7

• I prefer the adv miner by far.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Hmm, one question. Will the IC2 machines be disabled, or enabled until Greg readds his own machines?

I thought I would enable them to give people something to do... But I still need opinions about that.

What's your take on this ?

• If anything, we delete the metal former. That OP piece of shit is so irritating. Unless you make it as expensive as 3 or 4 regular machines then it should be disabled.

• If I could go back in time, I'd wait before I open up the server.

I thought people would get that this would be a WIP seeing how mature GT6 is...
    Like I thought people would consider this their second server. One you use once GT has something new and that I could work on it slowly.

Apparently most people are thinking that stuff like that won't fuck shit up. (AE as well...)

But I'm sorta confused right now.

EDIT : If I could do a world restart in a few months, I would. But since we get Custom NPCs and quite a bit of work will be done on the sever, I cannot afford that as well...

• Honestly with the way things are right now I don't think it's even necessary (a reset). I think we should just take it as it comes. Maybe nerf the IC2 machines drastically, and then work with GT machines and stuff when they come out. So what if we're high enough tech to make GT stuff easily? It's not like it would be any different on K4 right now. We'll have time to mass produce resources. That just means we'll be ready.

• Official Post

If anything, we delete the metal former. That OP piece of shit is so irritating.

Only with Gregtech could the Metal Former ever be OP ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Oh, my word about the AE2 discussion:

3x Energy Usage and Certus Crystals only spawning in GT Veins allready limits AE quite a lot. It is certainly NOT op on Kirara. Until i reached about HV machines it was really difficut to set up more than a few ME blocks. Using GT Pipes was just cheaper... Even now on K1 at absolute endgame i'm still not using Quantum Gates. 600 EU/t for a pair is just crazy.

It is about 2 years back that i last used LP, but back then the energyusage was negligible and all parts were really cheap. It only used much more space to set up. On the other side, it absolutely killed the FPS of everyone inside my base. Half my buildtime with it was ensuring there was no way of items bouncing back and forth that otherwise would lag the server.

So in my opinion, LP must be nerved much more than AE recipewise. Rising ME to HV-EV is fine by me, but it does not need much nerving recipewise.

• I will now update K2 with the same mod list as K1.

Will tell you once I'm done.

[Edit] : I've updated K2. Seems to have been a success.