[(Greg)Tech-Reborn][1.7.10/1.8.9][Unofficial but approved Port, Now Stable]: Approved by Greg, remake of GT 2-4 "classic"

• -TECH REBORN TEAM GmbH Sàrl

Tech Reborn team : Modmuss50, Gigabit101, Tntrololol, Joflashstudios, Mattabase, Johnodagiant, Mine_Sasha ( sorta, MIA )

For more informations and downloads, go here :
    http://techreborn.ninja/

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/techreborn

Some features, hope you like it :whistling:

• Official Post

Have I seen that title design before...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Gonna upload pics today, later in the day ;P I am too tired of a day of parkour, gonna get some rest, good night ;)

• Official Post

Really, upside down buckets? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I should have corrected myself, the textures are not final FOR IC2 classic, as the mod will be separated in 2 versions for both IC2 respectively, the IC2 experimental version ( the current one you see here, will also be the standalone version which will be able to work without IC2 but I will explain how it will work later, it's a bit complex, and yes blasphemy, don't blame me, as classic might take a bit more time ) have almost all textures done although I agree half of them they don't look like very experimentalish and if you really want, I can rework on them as it's not me who made those.

I will mainly work on IC2 classic version textures :D

• Chocohead : First : everything is placeable in world ^^ Second : The upside down buckets are for fluids that are lighter than air like steam or energized glowstone ^^

• I should have corrected myself, the textures are not final FOR IC2 classic, as the mod will be separated in 2 versions for both IC2 respectively, the IC2 experimental version ( the current one you see here, will also be the standalone version which will be able to work without IC2 but I will explain how it will work later, it's a bit complex, and yes blasphemy, don't blame me, as classic might take a bit more time ) have almost all textures done although I agree half of them they don't look like very experimentalish and if you really want, I can rework on them as it's not me who made those.

I will mainly work on IC2 classic version textures :D

Ok I get it. I was wondering because I received a PM about my old textures, and I might update them if the need arises.

• it starts up fine together with blood asps version, but when u try to place certain blocks or try to open them u get serious crashes

• it starts up fine together with blood asps version, but when u try to place certain blocks or try to open them u get serious crashes

IC2 Classic versions will need to use a seprate jar file for now to make them run, we are trying to get the IC2 EXP version stable before we turn out main attention to the classic version. I will have a look into the issues your are describing.

• i tried the one, which is i think experimental because this version has recipes, the rolling machine crashed when trying to place the block itself and the blast furni crashed when i tried to open the gui, does this mod depend on railcraft? it didnt say anything about it

in theory u can run gregtech itself with this newish gregtech from 2-4

i tried blood asps fork, this starts up fine with it

• i tried the one, which is i think experimental because this version has recipes, the rolling machine crashed when trying to place the block itself and the blast furni crashed when i tried to open the gui, does this mod depend on railcraft? it didnt say anything about it

in theory u can run gregtech itself with this newish gregtech from 2-4

i tried blood asps fork, this starts up fine with it

It does not need Railcraft to run, the mod isn't even in alpha yet, I will have a look into fixing theis bugs now.

• Lol I think GigaBit told me it was in Alphaish state, want me to reput the "it's not even alpha !" in the title ?

• Hope you like it, but note it's still unstable and non finished atm ^^'''