[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Dude post 3.0 aswell fuck sake. Some servers still use it dumbfuck and it's nowhere over the internet. Common sense idiot.

My, aren't we demanding?
    Forgive me for not recognizing you, but who the fuck are you? And who do you think you are?
    Do you expect you're going to get what you want by making demands and insulting people?
    News flash for you: You need this mod more than it needs you. If you ceased to exist, people would still use it.
    So stow the shit and jettison the attitude or your stay here will not be a welcome one.

• Official Post

Dude post 3.0 aswell fuck sake. Some servers still use it dumbfuck and it's nowhere over the internet. Common sense idiot

I'm going to wholeheartedly agree with these people:

Woah, you mad bro? Seriously calm down, no need to get hostile.

My, aren't we demanding?
    Forgive me for not recognizing you, but who the fuck are you? And who do you think you are?
    Do you expect you're going to get what you want by making demands and insulting people?
    News flash for you: You need this mod more than it needs you. If you ceased to exist, people would still use it.
    So stow the shit and jettison the attitude or your stay here will not be a welcome one.

However, you have a valid point in that some servers still use 3.0. Therefore, I'll repost 3.0 client for anyone that may need it.

• I'm going to wholeheartedly agree with these people:

However, you have a valid point in that some servers still use 3.0. Therefore, I'll repost 3.0 client for anyone that may need it.

Aww no like my Scum of the earth comment ;)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• the
    HV Solar Arrays are awesome but damn are they costly but worth it.
    5 of them will put a MF up 1% every second takes 400 ticks to make 1 UU-Matter with this.

• Everything seems to be working but I can't access the GUI. Going check the configs both server and client but when I right click nothing happens.

ForceFields share same ID's :P

• If the forcefield addon shares the same GUI IDs, I'll look into changing mine in the next update, as he had them first.

I had just changed his instead but I guess it does not matter hehe. I found a nasty bug I'm not sure if you can confirm it might been the bukkit port.

LV Solar Power copper cable MFSU... Remove the LV Solar Power. Check the MFSU? Still profits for us untill we unload the chunk. Also not a client bug I even removed the mfsu placed it down the same spit under the copper cable lol..

Then I tried LV SP and MFSU no copper cable. Again when I removed the LV SP it was still charging it. Again I removed the MFSU and placed a new one then left it then closed the chunks then went back and it stopped but there was a for sure charge on the MFSU.

• Zippinus, many people (including myself) will worship you for adding Solar Arrays. :thumbup: Unfortunatelly Sentimel's Advanced Solars are a bit out of date and your arrays fit into their place perfectly (even better, considering the recipe). They are just the thing many posters suggested in Sentimel's thread - compressed solars that use basic solars in their recipe. Many thanks for that. Damn, I'm at work right now, have to wait till I get back home to check your amazing mod.

• Strange. I've been using bukkit fine with 3.0 for ages. Went to upgrade today and client 3.1.1 works fine, but the Bukkit jar refuses to start. I've tried removing all the old advanced machines files from the jar and it starts fine. I've removed the file in the config folder and no joy. I copy the 3.1.1 files straight in to the jar like normal and it just refuses to run. Sounds like everyone elses is working fine :/ Am I missing something obvious?

• Strange. I've been using bukkit fine with 3.0 for ages. Went to upgrade today and client 3.1.1 works fine, but the Bukkit jar refuses to start. I've tried removing all the old advanced machines files from the jar and it starts fine. I've removed the file in the config folder and no joy. I copy the 3.1.1 files straight in to the jar like normal and it just refuses to run. Sounds like everyone elses is working fine :/ Am I missing something obvious?

This is usually when id's are conflicting with other mods.

• Hey, why don't make a extreme voltage solar panel? I thought of a recipe like HV solar panel, NFSU, and then second HV solar panel. It should have a storage like NFSU, no input, and extreme voltage output! That would be so cool.

• Hey, why don't make a extreme voltage solar panel? I thought of a recipe like HV solar panel, NFSU, and then second HV solar panel. It should have a storage like NFSU, no input, and extreme voltage output! That would be so cool.

That would not even be worth the space savings, would just be a status symbol at that point. ;)

Regardless, most excellent mod, the new Solars are great. My server people have setup a Nether base and are draining multiple lava lakes to power 144 GeoGens, but I love these new Solar Arrays, I may end up making an Overworld base with them just for the heck of it.

• That would not even be worth the space savings, would just be a status symbol at that point. ;)

Regardless, most excellent mod, the new Solars are great. My server people have setup a Nether base and are draining multiple lava lakes to power 144 GeoGens, but I love these new Solar Arrays, I may end up making an Overworld base with them just for the heck of it.

Heres a tip. Remove the solar panel and watch your mfsu's gain power still :)

• 512 solar panel on a HV Solar Array?

HV Solar Array:512 eu

515 Solar panel:512 eu

Wtf? O_o where the benefit of these panels? I spend wasted time and resources to get the same thing?
    :cursing:

• *MUCH* reduced space is not a benefit?

Also, I do confirm that when you remove a solar array I still get power produced by it, although it is not there. Pretty sure that it is not using super.remove considering that, which will not remove the tile entity.

• *MUCH* reduced space is not a benefit?

Also, I do confirm that when you remove a solar array I still get power produced by it, although it is not there. Pretty sure that it is not using super.remove considering that, which will not remove the tile entity.

I meant that you can spend at least not all of the panels and at least 2 or even 4.

• I meant that you can spend at least not all of the panels and at least 2 or even 4.

I can't even understand you. Whats with all the frigan raging kids on these forums. We don't mind telling you the benefits and such but don't be a raging jerk.

Also I hope zippinus will say a thing or 2 about the removed solar panels giving energy.

• Zip, did you fix the onBlockRemove to call super.onBlockRemove? I fixed it in one of the bukkit versions I posted a few days ago, but it seems that several people are still having problems with it...