[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Try this http://www.minecraftforum.net/…changer-v031-open-source/

Use it to change the bad block to a dirt block or something.

Going through the same exact thing. - Im gonna try this open source thing.
    I am not a scripter or modder, pure fucking retard when it comes to modding.

My hands cant stop shaking and my brain is going a thousand miles a second....
    I am a complete ass for not backing up my world before any tiny little change.

• Going through the same exact thing. - Im gonna try this open source thing.
    I am not a scripter or modder, pure fucking retard when it comes to modding.

My hands cant stop shaking and my brain is going a thousand miles a second....
    I am a complete ass for not backing up my world before any tiny little change.

you are probably better off using MC Edit, its a pretty simple tool, and there's tutorials on YouTube i believe.

here is a pretty good tutorial McEdit Tutorial: Basics

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• I like this mod and espeically the advanced basic machines, but the adv. Solar Panales are way to powerfull /cheap in my mind.

You need one LV + 8 Panals and u get the same output from eight Original Solar Panales just in one block. And the more costs are only a LV.
    Thats way to cheap / overpowered.
    In my mind, the MV/HV solar arrays should be removed, and the LV solar array should get a way more expensive recipe or (thats what I prefer) the output should be halved.

I think if u halve the output, it is still an attractive alternative cause of the less time of building wires you need.

just my 2 cent :)

• I see your point of view, but personally I disagree, in my opinion it is totally balanced, 1 LV Array = 8 EU, Low Voltage, so its 1 EU/panel you put in the recipe.

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

• you are probably better off using MC Edit, its a pretty simple tool, and there's tutorials on YouTube i believe.

here is a pretty good tutorial McEdit Tutorial: Basics

I fixed my would, thank you. - I backed up my wold on DVD

So basically I cant use the mod, because its broken right ?
    because if I cant give myself the item (to test) from NEI,like the OP boldly mentions.

I claim NO RESPONSIBILITY if you attempt to use TMI/NEI to give yourself items.
    Default ID 188:3 was in testing, but has no code. It WILL crash your world.

Then I would like to know if it is in the plans to be fixed.?

thank you.

• I like this mod and espeically the advanced basic machines, but the adv. Solar Panales are way to powerfull /cheap in my mind.

You need one LV + 8 Panals and u get the same output from eight Original Solar Panales just in one block. And the more costs are only a LV.
    Thats way to cheap / overpowered.

I can't see how anyone could think that's unbalanced or overpowered. People who have claimed that solar power is OP have typically relied on one of two possible justifications:

1) Solars are too cheap to construct: Well, this doesn't make them any less expensive! You want 8 EU of power, you need 8 solars either way. You want to make it more compact? You marry them to a transformer.

2) Solars cause too much lag: If you're in this camp, this fix should be a welcome change for you! After all, it's 1/8 the amount of eNet calculations!

So, what's your problem with it, really? that they don't take up enough space now? Are you even listening to how absurd that sounds?

• -snip

ur welcome MagmaTung, i used MCEdit earlier to convert an IC1 map xD and the ID u want in NEI is 189

• Minor bug/issue. When raining, the LV/MV/HV Solars (only noticed with MV for now) stop generating EU. While this is working as intented, they dont seem to check if they are in a desert, and if so, keep making EU. I have 2 MVs in a desert, next to a 32 solar flower. the 32 "vanilla" solars generate EU, but the 2 MVs do not.

Running the: mod_advancedmachines-client-3.1.1.zip on a SMP Bukkit server.

• ur welcome MagmaTung, i used MCEdit earlier to convert an IC1 map xD and the ID u want in NEI is 189

Ya, I think im gonna leave that alone.
    If he does not fix it, means he does not want people to properly use it.
    too much of a headache to change this and that all over the place.

Ill just do without Solar Arrays.
    maybe one day he will decide to fix it properly so ordinary folks like me, can just install and use and enjoy.

otherwise ill be just fine with the regular solar panels.

thanks though.

• So true, if you dont`t like the Solar Arrays just don`t use them.

But if you are playing in SMP and everybody has at least 100 solar panels, with 30 players you have 3000 solar panels.

Using Solar Arrays you cut the lag they cause very well. One guy using 512 solar panel can just place 1 solar array, 511 less solar panels helping the server`s lag.

1/ 512 = 0.19% from the original number. SMP servers congratulate Advanced Machines.

• The only thing I will add to the previous post is that I DO NOT SUPPORT TECHNIC PACK!! Also, if anyone sees this addon in that pack's download, please contact me. I will get it removed from the pack. I apologize if this is rude, but they refuse to get permission to use the mods first, and will assume that the authors will give it after the fact. I do nod disapprove of modpacks, but I would at least like a heads up ahead of time in most cases.

Zipp, cpw, did either of you get asked to include AdvMachines (probably an old version, # isn't stated) in Technic Pack? The SMP version (Known as "Tekkit") lists it under the mods list, which makes me think it is included in the SSP Technic as well.

EDIT: Link updated, now works.

• I just replaced about 1000 Solar Arrays with the new HV ones... the output filled my battery in 2 seconds, bloody hell dude, overkill big time!

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• I have a problem I have advance machines on my server and clinet soo i make the advance macheratory and it dont work crashes me why i see the rotory macherator but cant click it why?

• Well here's is something I never expected: the mod is conflicting with itself!

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 237 is already occupied by ic2.advancedmachines.BlockAdvancedMachine@5b5ede11 when adding ic2.advancedmachines.BlockAdvancedMachine@31455cf4
    at yy.<init>(Block.java:212)
    at ba.<init>(BlockContainer.java:16)
    at ic2.advancedmachines.BlockAdvancedMachine.<init>(BlockAdvancedMachine.java:38)
    at mod_IC2AdvancedMachines.load(mod_IC2AdvancedMachines.java:120)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:830)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at wb.<init>(wb.java:76)
    at wb.<clinit>(wb.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:644)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT d7effb97 ----------

Help?

• </init></init></init></init>
    block id 237 already exists change it to something else like 201</init></init></init></init>

• </init></init></init></init>
    block id 237 already exists change it to something else like 201</init></init></init></init>

Already tried that, but it is the same. Notice that the 2 conflicting ids are the same name and i have checked in all my id configs and there is no conflict with any other mod but itself.

• Might be a silly question but is there any chance you are trying to load two copies of AM? Perhaps an older and newer version? Did one get copied in to the main minecraft .jar file?

• I honestly dont know what the heck your talking about because i loaded this on my server last week and then used NEI to give myself the HV version when making a public terminal.

you probably gave your self the block that doesn't do anything except crash the server if you grab it, also only ops have that power, when you install ADV machines there is one solar panel block that doesn't do anything and then there are 3 that are the ones from the mod.

• Could you upload version 3.1, because i want to install it on my bukkit server. On 3.1.1 the gui don't work. :(
    Thanks for reading :D

Do you have Modular Forcefields?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.