[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• any news on smp?
    its still the only thing holding our server at 1.0 at mo

if its going to be a while can you release a version that atleast just has the items in even if not working, that way we can update and not have all the solar panels and adv machines vanish.

• any news on smp?
    its still the only thing holding our server at 1.0 at mo

if its going to be a while can you release a version that atleast just has the items in even if not working, that way we can update and not have all the solar panels and adv machines vanish.

Seriously bud theres several pages of people asking the same thing :p

What kind of SMP bugs are you having?

hopefully nothing too serious! I was playing the sp version yesterday and the shift click thing was annoying but livable, everything else seamed fine. Actually while you're around... How do you get those red power lights on your server working on the posts? I cant see a power source :/
    *edit Wouldnt mind knowing what plugin you're using to warp on button presses too :p

• Official Post

OK everybody. This is an EXTREMELY buggy beta for SMP, so I will list the bugs here and in the OP:

The containers don't properly update.
    This means that at the moment, the original machines are useless. The Solar Arrays on the other hand produce their power in the tileentity, so they will properly produce power, but only externally, meaning these only work with cables, storage devices, and other machines. They will not, however work with batteries.

If you find any other bugs feel free to post them and I'll look into them.

• OK everybody. This is an EXTREMELY buggy beta for SMP, so I will list the bugs here and in the OP:

The containers don't properly update.
    This means that at the moment, the original machines are useless. The Solar Arrays on the other hand produce their power in the tileentity, so they will properly produce power, but only externally, meaning these only work with cables, storage devices, and other machines. They will not, however work with batteries.

If you find any other bugs feel free to post them and I'll look into them.

thank you this will be extremely helpful, we can update to 1.1 just need the bukkit port lol

• This bug was also mentioned on the previous page by shadoskill, but no-one addressed it. I'm also having it. No ID troubles, just "Wrong return type in function".
    Complete error log below.

• Official Post

This bug was also mentioned on the previous page by shadoskill, but no-one addressed it. I'm also having it. No ID troubles, just "Wrong return type in function".
    Complete error log below.

Somewhere in that file it states ModLoaderMP 1.0.0. You need ModLoaderMP 1.1.X for it to work

• Hi Zipp
    So the problem with your inventory not quite working is pretty simple:

In TileEntityMachine you're missing a few calls to onInventoryChanged(). Here's the code from IronChests so you can compare and hopefully fix it up. I have already fixed it up in the attached bukkit port.

Hope this helps

• Zippinus: I really think you should split the mod up in one called "Solar Arrays" and one called "Advanced Machines" since someone only need the Solar Arrays :)

• Zippinus: I really think you should split the mod up in one called "Solar Arrays" and one called "Advanced Machines" since someone only need the Solar Arrays :)

yeah but i kind of like it with them combined because a solar array is a "advanced" version of a solar panel. The Mod name is Advanced Machines. so it makes sense =)

• unless you made "Advanced Machines" and "Advanced Solar Arrays"

haha I have personally been waiting for this for the solars as well.
    although awesome mod!