[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• I forgot about that. Take the files themselves (the ones in the folder) and place them into the jar. Doesn't work if you throw the folder into the jar.

So I put the files in the folder (IC2,the PNG's, the .CLASS file) into the minecraft.jar
    so when I run my minecraft and I press login, it keeps telling me that it cannot connect. So when I play offline the game crashes.
    what do I do? I did everything exactly as you told me to.

• I have a porblem with installing the adonn, here's my error:

could you please help me

• I've released a fix for AdvM
    I've only released the modified files and these modified files were decompiled using a hacky way.

So, how do we use this "fix"? If it only contains the modified files, it would be safe to assume that we don't just drop this in the /mods folder instead of the original.

Please explain what we are to do with this file.

• :)

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• So, how do we use this "fix"? If it only contains the modified files, it would be safe to assume that we don't just drop this in the /mods folder instead of the original.

Please explain what we are to do with this file.

Download the original AdvM and put my files to the original AdvM

• i dont know if this has already been answered or not, but are the bugs just for smp? will it work fine for ssp?

Time is money, money is the root of all evil, and knowledge is power. Therefore, procrastination is the key to world peace.

• i dont know if this has already been answered or not, but are the bugs just for smp? will it work fine for ssp?

So far the actual machines dont work, and the solar panels work fine.
    Although its been such a long time since beta 1 and 2 I'm starting to get abandonment issues with the mod :(

• Well, I think I'm going to embark on a quick rewrite, similar to what I done for IronChest. I'll see what happens though- it'll take a bit of time.

When you do, please make 2 packages - 1 for machines, and the other for solar arrays. - I feel advanced machines (and even the induction furnance) no longer fit IC2 well. Expecially with the power ups.

20kb for a signature? who has pictures that small??

Well,
    I think I'm going to embark on a quick rewrite, similar to what I done
    for IronChest. I'll see what happens though- it'll take a bit of time.

Sweet I think most of us will be very happy with this!

When you do, please make 2 packages - 1 for machines, and the other for solar arrays. - I feel advanced machines (and even the induction furnance) no longer fit IC2 well. Expecially with the power ups.

I agree with this 2 packages would be nice!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.