[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• PSI? How dare you! It needs to use Gibbl. Everyone knows the Compresser currently uses 4k Gibble to compress stuff, so this thing ought to have the compresser's rate at 4k Gibble.

Serious note, This mod-mod is epic! A macerator that doesn't take a year to run? I'm in!

• Just downloaded and installed! The Rotary Macerator works just fine but there is no sCompressor. I checked the download file and it doesn't contain anything titled "compressor.class" or anything like that. It only has the files for the new macerator. Am I missing a file or am I doing something else wrong? If you need more info let me know. Also, I'm doing a fresh install so there wont be any compatibility issues. Thanks.

• I have the same problem as the guy above me.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Official Post

No compressor

Just downloaded and installed! The Rotary Macerator works just fine but there is no sCompressor. I checked the download file and it doesn't contain anything titled "compressor.class" or anything like that. It only has the files for the new macerator. Am I missing a file or am I doing something else wrong? If you need more info let me know. Also, I'm doing a fresh install so there wont be any compatibility issues. Thanks.

I have the same problem as the guy above me.

Woops. I forgot to change the .zip to the new folder. Sorry about that. Fixed in OP.

• Nice update !

But again... problem with IDs for me ;(

Here is my config file :

Minecraft seems to completely ignore this property : it keeps saying 'Slot 199 is already occupied'...
    Did I wrote the wrong property ?

Thanks in advance.

• Ok, I found the solution : I need to put 3 properties into the config file...

Forget my previous message ;)

• This is the error i get when i tried to run it with the original id 199

• This is the error i get when i tried to run it with the original id 199

I get exactly the same =/

• Official Post

This is the error i get when i tried to run it with the original id 199

If you're getting this error, Please use the file below for now. The config should look like this:

• What does it mean when I get this error

• I think it may be caused because I didn't completely remove the rotary mod before installing I know this because it keeps generating the config file for the rotary addon from before, but I cant completely uninstall it because I just placed the unziped files into the jar. So ican I please have the previous version of this addon. I really want to download the newest part as well.

• I think it may be caused because I didn't completely remove the rotary mod before installing I know this because it keeps generating the config file for the rotary addon from before, but I cant completely uninstall it because I just placed the unziped files into the jar. So ican I please have the previous version of this addon. I really want to download the newest part as well.

Or just redownload Minecraft and reinstall all of the mods you have.

• Not to sound rude, but the day after I request help modding a "Hydraulic Comprssor" from Zippinus, he comes out with a Singularity Compressor. Suspiciousssssssss? Nah........ MinecraftCreeper

• Can someone tell me how to use MCNostalgia? I still get confused about it

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• Next up, a Centrifuge extractor? >:)

More likly is an acid extractor requiring lava and uranium (mixed otgether in the crafting process to create a stong acid) or a liquid extractor using water (The liquid) and fuel (To extract the items through chemical processes).

• Yes to an upgraded version of the extractor: make it have 3 out slots so i can put a stack of Resin in and leave it
    also change the compressor to GIbbl you need to!