[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Official Post

Yes to an upgraded version of the extractor: make it have 3 out slots so i can put a stack of Resin in and leave it
    also change the compressor to GIbbl you need to!

I have been considering doing an advanced extractor. Sadly, the multiple outputs would not work with Buildcraft, so until I can remedy the problem, it'd only have one output like the others.

As to the Gibbl, I've changed that and hopefully fixed the config problems. New download in OP.

• OK I deleted all the files of the original rotary zip, and it still gives me this error It says that there is no advanced block machine. so I dont know what to do. Can you please tell me what could be wrong.

Edit-
    NVM I didnt install the latest version of this addon.:whistling: Stupid mistake. Going to try the compressor now. Wish me luck. I do have a suggestion though. Maybe you should have the zips of all the versions in case of any problem. thanks again for this wonderful addon and lets hope that it gets added to a future patch of IC2

• Official Post

Edit-
    NVM I didnt install the latest version of this addon.:whistling: Stupid mistake. Going to try the compressor now. Wish me luck. I do have a suggestion though. Maybe you should have the zips of all the versions in case of any problem. thanks again for this wonderful addon and lets hope that it gets added to a future patch of IC2

I really should keep the different versions, especially because of my scatterbrainedness. I will attempt to do so in the future. No promises though. :P

• Thank you for the addon, especially because i actually suggested an advance generator in this addon earier. Now I can make my auto ice factory. All I need is alot of tin.
    With alot of cooling my reactor, which has has almost the whole 5 chambers full of uranium and it produces atleast 50000 EU per sec 881.78 per tick. and because of the ice it only produces 17 heat atleast.

• </init></init>
    How did you do this Mine still crashes</init></init>

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• YES
    I got to 1.7.3
    I will reinstall my mods
    Please forget my last post

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• Official Post

V1.1 is out. It implements dual output, but removes Buildcraft compatibility. Therefore, I've bundled the previous version as version "Buildcraft".

I have no idea how complex this suggestion is, so take it with a grain of salt :). What about having both versions of the item with slightly different recipes in the game? "Rotary Macerator" and "Automatic Rotary Macerator" (The names need work). Automatic is the 'old' version that works with BC and has 1 output, the other is the 'New' version that doesn't work with BC and has 2 outputs.

This way you can have both. Use the 'Automatic' guy in your BC factories, and keep the non-automatic version for manual use.

For now though, I'll stick with the automatic :). I've used several rotary macerators in my factories and LOVE THEM for it :).

• Wait a minute, i just remembered that someone made a buildcraft fix to fix wooden pipes to work with the induction furnace, which also has two output/inputs, couldnt someone just rework that code to make one for this addon. It seems possible.Just someone has to do it.

• Official Post

Wait a minute, i just remembered that someone made a buildcraft fix to fix wooden pipes to work with the induction furnace, which also has two output/inputs, couldnt someone just rework that code to make one for this addon. It seems possible.Just someone has to do it.

I'm attempting to make use of the ISpecialInventory class, but I can't seem to figure out how to set it up. If anyone has any ideas or information on the coding setup, I'd really appreciate it.

• zippinus, could you add a benefit to the singularity compressor? It would be nice if it ejected empty cells into nearby chests after compressing water cells :D

• Once I've properly updated to IC2 1.15, I'll look into it.

In updating to 1.15, you could probably also fix dual slots with buildcraft. Check the induction furnace code. I believe it was fixed somehow.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Official Post

I'm attempting to make use of the ISpecialInventory class, but I can't seem to figure out how to set it up. If anyone has any ideas or information on the coding setup, I'd really appreciate it.

Look at it in the source code version, it's well documented. The Induction Furnace from IC2 1.15 also uses it, if you just want to copy it, make sure the slots match (0,1: input, 2: fuel, 3,4: output)